• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What games do you play to relax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Personally I find the Harvest Moon games relaxing, although I also think the Chao Gardens in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle are as well. More recently it been playing Persona 5 Dancing and Melody of Memory and just listening to both series awesome soundtracks.

Smithee

Awards
Super Mario Maker 2, Endless Challenge.
But only as high as Normal. Expert and Super Expert will do everything but help you relax.🤬

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Aside from KH, I play Mobile legends on my phone and Genshin Impact on PC. Lots of ways to keep my boredom at bay.
Yay, I thought I was the only person who plays Genshin here. What AR are you?

D

Deleted member 252753

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX
Yeah my partner got me that game for my birthday and I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I was ridiculously pleased that the personality test at the begining said I should be a Mudkip.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
One game I’ve been playing through recently that I find relaxing is Unravel 2 the scenery looks really nice, I find the puzzles and platforming fun plus I’m finding it interesting playing a game where it’s story seems to be told through imagery not words it’s certainly unique in my opinion.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Yeah my partner got me that game for my birthday and I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I was ridiculously pleased that the personality test at the begining said I should be a Mudkip.

I remember playing the original when I was a kid ended up as a Bulbasaur, was hoping for a Pikachu though, funny thing is I kept resetting to get Pikachu while answering honestly ended up as Bulbasaur every single time.

PrettyGuard

Awards
My recent relaxing activity is driving in Night City. It's almost as relaxing as riding on a Roach in The Witcher 3. I got used to the driving model and it engaged me so much that during my playthrough I used fast travel only one single time.

D

Deleted member 263385

Xenoblade 1 because i just really enjoy exploring places.

magic713

Awards
For purely relaxation, I play What Remains of Edith Finch. Despite some heavy handed subject of death, it is quite relaxing with an easy gameplay and nice atmosphere

Grey Skies

Awards
I favor first person shooters to distract myself from stress. I find they demand concentration but not long term strategy, remembering what's going on in a story, or remembering how to navigate complex environments. Left 4 Dead 2 has been one of my top choices for a long time.

When it comes to relaxation specifically, I favor visuals novels. They don't require skill, quick reactions, or strategy but can offer a lot in terms of ambiance and story.

Awards
I usually turn to The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for relaxation. And almost any turn based RPG. But whatever you do, do NOT play Xcom. Games don't get any more stressful than that in my opinion.

P.S.
I do love Xcom though 🤣🤣🤣

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I haven't played it in several months but I found Death Stranding to be very relaxing when doing side quests. After I had the whole map uncovered in the East Coast and Midwest zones, I knew where the BT/MULE areas were so when I would do side quests I would take a route that avoided them and just enjoy the environment and the music. I was too invested in the story to find those missions relaxing and they usually involve some kind of conflict too.

Back