• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What games have you put the most time into?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
A sudden realization hit me: I put somewhere around 800 hours into Black Ops 3 in the span of a year. That's over a month in active playtime, my God.

So, what individual games, not series, have you put the most time into? Black Ops 3 is certainly near the top at my list, but I would be silly not to mention KH2, a game I've played through more times than I would like to admit. Back when I was a little younger, I think I put somewhere between 300 and 400 hours into Pokemon Diamond, and a good chunk of time into Smash Bros. Brawl as well. I hit somewhere around 300 mark with Destiny too, not sure how I've managed all that free time.

What about you? Are there those games that you just can't seem to put down?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Pokemon Platinum, I started in 2008 and stopped playing it at 2012. Back then, I wasn't anywhere as affluent as I am now, so all I really had was a Nintendo DS and a single Pokemon game to keep myself entertained.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Four that come to mind are Pokemon Ruby/ Pokemon Emerald and Final Fantasy Tactics/ Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I think I put a total of 200 hours into Pokemon Ruby, with a total 98 wins over the Pokemon League if I'm correct, and I didn't even trade or play with friends as a kid (Emerald was like 120 hours if I'm correct). As for Final Fantasy Tactics... I don't even know, man. It was a disgusting amount of time; I have like 5 save files, and it probably amounts to 500+ hours of total play time because I can't put the game down. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance wasn't nearly as bad, as I've only had one campaign on the game, but I remember it being roughly 60 hours. Not nearly as much as you put into black ops, but certainly more than the main game required me to play to beat it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Undoubtedly KH2(FM). Even if we don't count my childhood, I've played this game sooo much. But iiii dunno how much actual time. Over 200h?

Edit: just wanna add, this doesn't mean that I'm biased towards the game xD

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, I think I have put many hours into some online shooters back in the day. I can`t remember how much I played it, but I played a lot of the CoD: Modern Warfare, probably way over 100 hours. I played the first Black Ops and Bad Company 2 a lot too. I never thought I would play any other online shooter after that, but Overwatch has me hooked and my play time with that game is around 150 hours.

The KH games are some that I have put probably over 100 hours too. I think I have 120 hours on DDD alone. While I was a trophy hunter FFXIII`s platinum took me around 115 hours to get.

Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Tough question.

I know I've spend a few hundred hours on each of a lot of Final Fantasy games, like X, X-2, XII, or VII. A lot of time also went into KH2, I don't even remember how many times I played through it, but it must be several hundred hours as well.

Then there is S4 League, if anyone remembers that, into which I put like at least 2500 hours in the course of five years...(goodbye precious life time.)

Some other games I spent a lot of time on include Secret of Mana, Pokémon Ruby and Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The Legend of Dragoon. Despite not beating the last optional boss or getting all the Stardust items, I was really close to actually 100% the game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Monster Hunter series. I easily have 1000+ hours into the series.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Then there is S4 League, if anyone remembers that, into which I put like at least 2500 hours in the course of five years...(goodbye precious life time.)

Oh wow I remember S4 League, but it didn't run as well as it should have on the super ancient computer I used back in the day, so my play time was certainly less than yours.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh wow I remember S4 League, but it didn't run as well as it should have on the super ancient computer I used back in the day, so my play time was certainly less than yours.

To be honest, S4 never really ran that nicely on any kind of computer, which has me wonder why I played it so much.

Still: Nice that anyone at least actually knows about it. xD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I would say Minecraft.
That game can really become addicting after awhile. ;_;

Shadra

Back when the best I had was a DS, I would play Golden Sun: Dark Dawn a lot. as in, finished the game five times, the last three were 100% runs(last two reached it) and still have a file 1/2 done again. More recently, KH:DDD and TWEWY have stolen my life. but fore total hours, Final Fantasy 4 for Ipad (Four words; Adimantine and Onion sets).

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
The first two generations of Pokemon's main games would probably be at the top. Animal Crossing on the GCN would certainly be up there, too.

After that I got the internet, and my addiction changed over to the internet, cutting my time playing games drastically. Unchained is probably the game I have played the most since Animal Crossing GCN. Although I bet Animal Crossing Wild World has more playtime on it than I'd assume because for some time before the release of New Leaf, I used to play it every night before I went to bed.

Peace

Awards
For me they're Persona 4, Pokémon (don't know which because I'm too lazy to boot them up, but it's probably Omega Ruby), Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros.

Awards
Website
the-blue-wraith.tumblr.com
KH2FM
KH RE:COM
KH BBS
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (I spent the whole time renovating some buildings lol)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (i've finished all the side quests)
Dragon Age Inquisition (after I finished the story quests I hunted some dragons and kill them)
Infamous Second Son (it was my first game I got a platinum trophy for)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just checked my activity log in my 3DS recently. I have roughly 1030 hours in Smash Bros for 3DS.

Veevee

Awards
I've put 300+ hours in Pokemon Ruby - I did everything. I did the contests, trained the same Pokemon for three times because I thought it was cool, caught Pokemon, imagined stories in my head.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Like ... 200 hours? Or more? Dunno.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: I platinumed it at 135 hours. I can't wait for Cyber Sleuth 2 xD

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Darkness: I tried to get one version of every Pokemon ... some hat recruitment rates of like 0.1-2%(not kidding!). I don't know why I dropped this someday, but I can't just go back and continue.

And I've put an enormous amount of time in KH. My final mix file has nearly 90 hours and that is only one of my playthroughs. xD I don't want to know how much time I have put into Unchained x / Union cross ... after I started joining high-ranking parties, I had to put even more effort into the game so ... I guess it's 300+ hours at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back