• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
It's due time that Sly Cooper comes back

A remake for Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Croc: Legend of The Gobbos
could benefit a full on reboot

other additions would be Chocobo Racing, Banjo - Kazooie

A full on reboot on Gex: Enter the Gecko. Honestly, there's quite the potential with this title.
If given the rewrite treatment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Before Crisis/Crisis Core

Give Zack some love ;). Replace Genesis with Deepground from Dirge of Cerebus. Also add a evil ninja clan from Wutai to make it ironic.

Zack will fight an evil version of Cloud's future allies ;).

Megavoltage

Awards
Donkey Kong 64. It's become infamous in recent years and could really use a remake so that stuff like this is less of a problem:

I'm replaying it right now, I still enjoy it, but it has a lot of room to fix and trim.

Unrelated to the thread but I'd love a new 3D Donkey Kong game. Just keep the sequel simple with only a playable Donkey, Diddy, and Dixie with less trinkets to collect.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Before Crisis/Crisis Core
I will always remember that a key person involved in Before Crisis said that they were watching the Nintendo 3DS very carefully in regards with porting/remaking BC for that platform.

It's been years. I very clearly remember that interview. I remember spamming it on GameFAQs back in the day xD

D

Deleted member 246005

Metal Gear: Ghost Babel but with Liquid Snake as the protagonist. Ghost Babel was a non-canon spinoff for the Game boy advance. It's a run of the mill Solid Snake adventure but putting in a preMGS1 Liquid Snake could spice it up.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Ugh, I'd have to honestly have to go with a GOOD Star Wars Battlefront. Choose your class, capture the flag, expand your world etc.
I wish they would just re-release Star Wars BattleFront: II and be done with it. Their current attempts are trash.

My biggest wish is X-Men Legends. There aren't games like that anymore which makes me sad.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Metal Gear: Ghost Babel but with Liquid Snake as the protagonist. Ghost Babel was a non-canon spinoff for the Game boy advance. It's a run of the mill Solid Snake adventure but putting in a preMGS1 Liquid Snake could spice it up.
There's some implications that Ghost Babel was a VR training simulation and you were actually playing as Raiden playing the role of Snake.

D

Deleted member 246005

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier.

It was a Jak and Daxter spinoff for the PS Vita. It's also the most hated game in the series. It's got some interesting ideas but flawed execution. So giving it a second chance could revitalize the series.

Plus this concept art of Jak works better than we got.

Jak-from-TLF-concept-art.png

@Alpha Baymax @The Transcendent Key
Any thoughts?

@MATGSY oh ok.

I still feel rewriting with Liquid is a good angle to pursue.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A couple of weeks ago I came across this video of Dinosaur Planet, a planned N64 by Rareware that got retooled into Star Fox Adventures on GCN.

A LOT was cut in the transition & SFA as a final product ain't so hot. In particular the original 2 playable characters Sabre & Krystal, with 1 getting reduced to damsel in distress & tutorial level status, & the other cut from the game entirely. Also much of the game's lore was gutted & the original final boss was reduced to a throwaway lesser bossfight to make room for Andross, whose resurrection goes unexplained.

I want a full fledged remake with Sabre, Krystal, AND Sabre as playable characters. All of the SF stuff can be in Fox's campaign where it's given more room to be fleshed out while Krystal's/Sabre's campaigns are closer to their original planned designs.

NoWay

Awards
I Want OOT, Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess and Windwaker on the Switch

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
We might see a collection of the Wii U & 3DS versions as part of Zelda's 35th.
Yep. What we might see released apart is the HD Remaster for Skyward Sword.

By the way, this is Zelda' anniversary month. The first Zelda game was released on February 21st 35 years ago. February 21st of this year falls on a Sunday. I'll presume next week they'll announce a Direct for the other week (even though they usually announce Directs a day or two before release, this is special, seeing as how it's an anniversary one).

NoWay

Awards
I really want to play OOT on the Switch. I tried to play it on the 3DS last year but I really can’t play Zelda on a handheld. I need my pro controller..
And I haven’t played any other Zelda game before so pleeease give me MM, TP, SS and WW too.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I don't want a remake, but a port of Rocket: Robot on Wheels. It's my favorite N64 game by a long shot and I'm forever bummed it's not being preserved in any way beyond N64 cartridges.

Soldier

Awards
Several of the fire emblem games that didn't make it over to the west prior to the blazing blade. Seriously, with voice actors for FE heroes given to most of those that preceeded blazing blade, they can do a lot with the older games.

Back