• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Don't kill me even though I'm 90% sure another thread was made of this. I sound like that little white form you get with the booklet when you first buy the game...but...what got you into kingdom hearts?

I'd say the Simple and clean's playing during the commercial got my attention but seeing Squall (Er...Leon) in the game made me interested knowing Final Fantasy characters were in the game.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its was my birthday gift:playstation 2,Memory card,and Kingdom Hearts.Now my family wishes they never did that because i hog the computer everyday.haha

oblivion seeker

Well, I saw the commercials and I thought that the game looked alright... =\ Before then I didn't really have any great games besides Zelda: Ocorina of Time... I didn't even have a ps2... :( But then that x-mas I got a ps2, kh, and a few other games... But anyway, the commercials i guess...

sora_123

me, nothing, my brother just brought home, and i got into it, after that i bought the guide, and played the game about 7 times after that. i still love it lol.

S'SH of LIGHT

the song(Simple and Clean), the fact that it has disney characters and the graphics.
My brother thought it was stupid but now loves it!

LostBoyz940

This might sound strange but I heard my sister listening to Simple and Clean and I really liked it and later I found out it was for a game(I didn't even knew it was Square and Disney) then I bought it.

Actually, my brother baught it and i would watch him play so one day i asked him if i could play it and i fell in love with the game.

Heartless1990

sora'sgirl110 said:
Actually, my brother baught it and i would watch him play so one day i asked him if i could play it and i fell in love with the game.

sora'sgirl110 said:

sora'sgirl110 said:

Holy crap...come on now...

King Sora

when i first saw the commercial on the disney channel i knew i would like the game..i just liked the storyline and stuff...and it looked cool

Monsoon

Daniel Curtis said:
i bought the s. gude, and i thought the game looked awesome, so i bought the game.

SOoooooooooo.... why did you buy the guide before you bought the game??? Sounds pretty dumb.

anyway, my friend played it at my other friend's house while trying to get "the secret ending"
So I got it.

Void

My cousin had purchased the game and went ranting and raving for a long time about how good it was. Once, I went over there and decided to actually play it and it turned out to be spectacular. The storyline kept me from stopping.

Turgon_67

It was only the FF characters. I'd heard about the game, but seeing Sephiroth on the commercial made me rent it.I bought it like two weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back