• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I, uh, saw the dumb Disney Channel "Secret Lab" commercial. It was basically a longer-than-usual commercial segment that showed Disney's super-secret projects(?). So anyway, they were featuring Kingdom Hearts, and I thought it looked really cool because I loved classic Disney animated movies and all that jazz.

So that Christmas rolled around, and my cousins got a PS2 and brought it to the Christmas party. First thing I asked: Did you get Kingdom Hearts? Yes, they did. And they spent hours and hours trying to race Riku to the star and back. *shakes head*

Anyway, every time I saw someone with a PS2, I'd ask if they had Kingdom Hearts and I'd play it. I didn't get my own PS2 until this past Christmas '04, and *guh* why didn't anybody buy me Kingdom Hearts? I'm not sure. But I bought it immediately and played it all the way through very quickly and LOVED IT.

--|| SORA ||--

umm...for me it was a pretty old boring summer day so i went to my friend( almosr forgot how to spell friend LOL ) so i wne tot my house and asked if i can borrow some of his games for 1 day so i took KH cuz it looked neat..played it and didnt give it bak for 1 month lol then he told his dad ( wot a fag ) lol thenhis dad called and told me to give it bak to him so i did and that same day i bought the game and played al day lol......iam 14 by the way he time whne he told his dad was when i was small..like around the first year the game came out..so i think i was about 10
think lol

I<3KingdomHearts

I got into it after seeing the commercial ... i've always loved disney and the characters so i thought the game with them would be twice as grand ; )

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
I, uh, saw the dumb Disney Channel "Secret Lab" commercial. It was basically a longer-than-usual commercial segment that showed Disney's super-secret projects(?). So anyway, they were featuring Kingdom Hearts, and I thought it looked really cool because I loved classic Disney animated movies and all that jazz.
i got it xmas of 02 and played it then got bored (gasp) 2 years later i was thinking of the theme song and played it again, and thats how i'm here today ^^

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
when i saw the commercial the first time i thought it looked alright. but when i went to a friends house and play it was awesome.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
at first actually, i thought kh would be like the worst game ever, until my friend forced me into renting it. then we had to return it, then i bought it. so, i guess i didnt listen to the commercials very much.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That commercial. The one with Hikari playing in the background. Sora is in about to run out to Riku. He snaps back into reality, in the opening graphics. And the announcer says. "Cuz you never know... who you'll run into next." That commercial made me feel wierd, but in a good way. I'd give anything to feel that way again. Good Times... Good Times. [Runs to play it from the beginning]

magmoormaster

my friend bought the strategy guide and was always looking at it. i checked it out and thought it was awesome. so i got it and have been in love since

ultima12

I had seen it on a commercial back in freshman year. I saw the game's intro at friend's house. I bought it a weeks later.

A

Aragorn

I got it for christmas and didn't play it much. until I got of my winter break when I saw someone with the guide and then I got interested in playing it. I bought a guide and was interested cuase I finally got somewhere in the game

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
I got into it because I really liked the fantasy and mystery of the game. My friend Hailey was playing it during a sleepover that we were having and she taught me how to play it. After that, I went out and bought the game because I had had so much fun with it before. I got the cheat guide and it really helped me open up new opportunities in my game. I've been playing it for a year now and I am in love with it!

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
I saw the commercial on TV. It looked totally awesome just from plain view, and I was a disney freak back then too. Then I saw Cloud and a few other FF character in the commercial and I thought ...*Must Buy!!*

Thank God I did. I'd be missing out. ^_^!

dirtysocks16

I heard rumors of a "Strang new game collaboration between squaresoft and disney!" in PSM
like two years prior to the release of KH!

BULLETPROOF

I Saw A Review About Kingdom Hearts and from The ScreenshotsIt Looked awesome , and it said it had some final fanstasy characters and it was only 20 dollars so i got it

white_tiger

my friend got me interested in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA) earlier this year.

I've only had my PS2 for about a week (actually, it was less than that), when that same friend kept bugging me to get the first Kingdom Hearts. so I bought it. I've been addicted ever since.

although, back around the time it was coming out, I remember seeing some sort of comercial/promotion for it on tv, and found out it was for PS2... my reaction was somewhere along the lines of: dangit, most of the good games come out for PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back