• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
I had read about it in a Gaming Magazine(I think it was GameInformer). Well, when I read something about combining FF with Disney my first thoughts was that Squaresoft when nuts. I sounded idiotic and like it would be a game for toddlers. But then when it came out for the US, first I saw the commercial. That rocked. The graphics, Seeing Cloud and Aeris and the others. Then I read the game script. So dramatic. Romance,action,despair,happiness, just about everything. And then my friend got it(I didn't have PS2 then) and I played it at his house. I hit myself for getting GameCube first. Actually, I was so interested that I joined a forum and learned everything before I got it a year ago. Thanks to that, I beat everything in four days(including school) which by that I mean I beat everything except Sephiroth who had been getting on my nerves until about a month ago.

vaporstrips

i let my cousin borrow my PS2 for a couple of months and when i went to pick it up i saw the game and asked her to let me borrow it

MEGA_OVERLORD

i was looking for a new game and i saw it so i decided to try it out.
so it turns out taking the risk is actually worth it.

gangsta7

At first the commercials made it look stupid, then my brother rented it from blockbuster. the gameplay was awesome so I tried it then bought it then got obsessed

Heartless1990

frodo101 said:
saw it on g4 thought it looked good and it was only 20$ so i bought it.

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! G4? Did you see it on Xplay? If you did, can you tell me what rating they gave it? I didn't have Cable back then so I didn't see them review KH1.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
I can't remember when exactly I got into KH, but I know I rented it because I saw a commercial for a game with the most beautiful mix of Disney and anime-like graphics... at the time, I wasn't into FF (I'd only heard of it). I know I got through Deep Jungle before I had to return it... after that, I knew I had to buy it. But by the time I DID buy it, it was only $20 and on the Greatest Hits list.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i dun even remember... i think i saw my cuzin play it and it looked fun, so i played it, then when i got home, i bought myself a copy using the munny i had saved for a new skateboard(back then, i was totally ripped off... but now i moved, and skateboards are way cheaper:D)

sorasheart15

Heartless1990 said:
Don't kill me even though I'm 90% sure another thread was made of this. I sound like that little white form you get with the booklet when you first buy the game...but...what got you into kingdom hearts?

I'd say the Simple and clean's playing during the commercial got my attention but seeing Squall (Er...Leon) in the game made me interested knowing Final Fantasy characters were in the game.
hmm...i guess i...i umm..well...hmm...er i... fine i got it for christmas. KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back