• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kounelli

Awards
I was 10 years old when the first game came out, and I loved watching the commercials. I was a big fan of Bambi, so when I saw him as a summon on the game I was like (I wanna summon him!). I was poor though and my parents bought me a PS1 long after the PS2 came out from a coworker, so I never got to play it until much later. After we bought the PS2 when I was around 13-14, my parents managed to buy KHII. Even though some parts were confusing cause I didn't play the first, I enjoyed it immensely, and found the first game at Wal-Mart and so played the first right after finishing the II.

Then I had CoM for the gameboy that I played my freshmen year at high school, etc. I did not get to play BBS until after I graduated though and played it on the 1.5 remix. I did manage to play days though, and got it as a used copy from game stop. Fun times, KH was honestly one of the biggest highlights of my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back