• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened between Sunset Horizen and Birth By Sleep? (spoiler?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
There not fake keyblades at all you can still cast magic with them as we saw in the Secret ending when the Blue haired girl casts Shield and also in the fight against the ES in FM+ not fake real

From what we have gathered in two games, the only 3 keyblades we know without a shadow of doubt are real, have keychains. Now than, to believe that non keychain keyblades are real, we have to think that ALL the keyblades (about 10,000+) in SH and BBS are real. Just because one can use magic does not mean it is a keyblade, plently of enimies use magic, and of course, Donald and allies use magic, that does not mean they have keyblades

It is not unlikely that sunset horizon is in the future, while the kh2 fm ending is in the past. The UEM could be some sort of guardian that tests one. I'm not believing this much myself, but nevertheless, it is not totally unlikely. (This is seen in many adventure tales etc.)

Though that is possible, it does not seem likely at all, the first one ends with the 3 together at the crossroads surrounded by keyblades and facing an oncoming enemy at dusk (who looks like the UEM) the second starts at dusk (night falls really soon after) with the 3 at the crossroads surrounded by keyblades, and the UEM coming closer and starting to fight them. They synch up too well (witht the exception of the disappearing keyblades:D) to not follow right after.

TWTNW

I think it's possible the scenes are at different times possibly meaning history will repeat itself so in the new one the don have them maybe there is a reason like showing Xeahnorts factors possibly causing the war or using time travel hence maybe mickey saw this and said donald and goofy loook for a guy with keyblade someone must have told King Mickey something.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back