What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aras Bey

Reaction score
Awards
I got a lot of different illnesses... My back hurts, my stomach has problems. I feel like an old man.🧓
So even fungus on the nails appeared!:sick:🥲
Now I'm actively treating it. penlac nail lacquer helps me with that. But I still haven't found a good ointment for my back... The pain is becoming unbearable.

Last edited:

NancyGold

Reaction score
Awards
I got a lot of different illnesses... My back hurts, my stomach has problems. I feel like an old man.🧓
So even fungus on the nails appeared!:sick:🥲
Now I'm actively treating it. penlac nail lacquer helps me with that. But I still haven't found a good ointment for my back... The pain is becoming unbearable.
I had back pain when I gained a lot of weight, but it went away after I lost all that weight.
Surprisingly HRT meds greatly reduced my anxiety and need for food, so I ceased overeating, and I have no problem eating below the body calories level, losing my weight on demand.
My stomach issues are also gone, but that is because I eat much healthier food and reduced my coffee to a single cup in the morning, although still a lot of cookies, because I can't live without sweets!

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Reaction score
Awards
looking at this thread

im turning 31 in twelve days. look at my forum join date and well...

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Reaction score
Awards
Next year, 2022, will be the 25th anniversary of such games as:

- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Yoshi's Story
- Fallout
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Star Fox 64
- Goldeneye 007
- Grand Theft Auto
- Megaman Legends
- Harvest Moon
- Diablo
- Gran Turismo

Among others. I was 4 years old for most of 1997. Didn't know that it was such a big year for video games, a lot of which became huge franchises.
man, i was a kid when these came out. now i feel really old.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Reaction score
Awards
I was organizing my closet and saw my Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness GameCube...That thing is ancient.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Awards
Aside from turning 30 last year and my back in constant pain, just realizing that I don't have the energy of any kind (physical, mental, creative, etc) that I used to and it aggregates me to no end.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6