• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened to fake riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Reigns

i'm not sure if this has been in forums before but what do u think happned to the fake riku? idk so just post your theories here.

Lil_RiKu

No! he is dead like how your great great grandma is.he is gone riku made sure and plus one of them had to die

Darkness Reigns

i know that he died because i beat khcom. maybe he just dissapears forever because he was fake but who knows.

cloud@omnislash

!<%Sora%>! said:
Maybe fake Riku ( after he was defeated ) turned into blindfolded unknown.
I don't believe that a clone grows like us normal people but then again right now your opinion is as good as mine...it is a game after all
Just in case I needed to explain Riku is older and alot cooler assuming RR-Riku Replica keeps his current form of whatever he wears also assuming Axel would be somewhre in the area where BFU- Blind Folded Unknown was at and from the look at DD- Deep Dive he doesn't need anyone telling him what to do or help actually.

seinra

Darkness Reigns said:
i'm not sure if this has been in forums before but what do u think happned to the fake riku? idk so just post your theories here.
See, there are no theorie's about what happened to him but there might be a what is going to happen to him. Riku killed him in reverse/rebirth and riku replics say's " what happens to something fake when it dies, I mean, where will my heart go?" and riku say's " probably the same place my heart will go" And then rr say's " thats so origanal" and then he dies and you keep going in the story line with the real riku. I pesonally think rr will not be back again cuz' he's dead.

ZeldaX

yeah but i was thinking of sora's story, in r/r, he was killed by riku but that was a different replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back