• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened To Kairi's Flowers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It's called video game logic.

Double-jumping, eating food to keep yourself alive, and dying instantly if you jump into water.

This is no different ;)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
But........it's true though. When is there never magic?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I can guarantee you that if that happened in KH3 there would be dozens of threads on here from people asking how the eff the flowers survived without wilting.

that is true. i just don't understand how people seem to feign a sense of reality while staring into the colorful abyss.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Some things you can never explain.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
that is true. i just don't understand how people seem to feign a sense of reality while staring into the colorful abyss.
Reality is the true illusion.

tumblr_inline_o3d3a6gb4I1qjpv5m_500.gif

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It would be very sad if Nomura had a Kairi shrine given how frequently he under- and misuses her in the story.

(but then again he once claimed Luxord was his fav org member and look how underutilized he is)

TheRedMage

It would be very sad if Nomura had a Kairi shrine given how frequently he under- and misuses her in the story.

(but then again he once claimed Luxord was his fav org member and look how underutilized he is)
Perhaps the characters closest to your heart have the most painful stories to tell.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

He also said that The Lion King is one of his favorite movies, and we all know how that world turned out.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
He also said that The Lion King is one of his favorite movies, and we all know how that world turned out.

Lion King would have been an A+ world if they had all the organization members show up in various animal forms

Hakan Xatos

Awards
The world doesn't need (isn't ready for) any more of these.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
More Star Fox characters in KH? I guess I gotta agree there.

Seriously though, it took less than a page to turn a discussion about where the flowers go to about we don't want KH to contribute more furries in the world. I mean bravo, that is some serious randomness.

Anyway, Aqua is probably saving the flowers... To put on MXs grave when they finally put him six feet under.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
More Star Fox characters in KH? I guess I gotta agree there.

Seriously though, it took less than a page to turn a discussion about where the flowers go to about we don't want KH to contribute more furries in the world. I mean bravo, that is some serious randomness.

Anyway, Aqua is probably saving the flowers... To put on MXs grave when they finally put him six feet under.

the kh section went to hell and back in january. be glad this is only one thread.

but the dude's right, if we don't have anything constructive to add it's probably best to just let the thread die.

redcrown

Awards
but the dude's right, if we don't have anything constructive to add it's probably best to just let the thread die.

I don't get what's so wrong with letting a thread that descends into randomness live on. where's the fun if it dies?
plus the silly question was already answered. don't ask silly questions if you don't want silly answers. embrace it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We don't really mind chaos and silliness except when a discussion that should have been serious was diverted needlessly or you guys are being ridiculous in too many threads at once.

So embrace the silly. Y'all were having fun anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back