• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened to pete and malificent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well knowing Maleficent's capabilities at conjuring magic ( a majority darkness based ) we can assume that the two escaped to the Realm of Darkness.. But that's only assumption.

[EDIT]

Ha we have the same post count, Rhapsody.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^Lmao

But yes it was destroyed or at least started to collapse.
Depends on how structurally sound the castle was, if it was mainly hollow (which it is) it would collapse into itself (which it started to in the cutscenes). But it's repairable depending on the amount of damage, however I really doubt they could after something like that. Or you were just making a point, Ziz.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then the Maleficent nobody came in, and Maleficent made out with her nobody for a while until both Pete's wanted in. Then the four had an orgy.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then both Maleficent's climaxed at the smae time, causing both Pete's to spiral into an orgasm driven madness. They began holding them upside down, twisting and dipping.

KHNigratoe

i thik they ordered all the heartless to do whatever they say to do. then when they got bored they made the heartless do the macadania. [or how ever its spelled, i'm BAD]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Macarena.

Then the two Maleficents pulled out a doublesided dildo toy and plugged all holes.

When the hell is this thread going to get locked?

Sora's Darkside

Dudes, we could have minors looking at this, cut it out.

They probably won because only a noob would be bested by something like a million or so shadows.
(O.K, on second thought, maybe they did die)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And then....everyone came. It was a huge explosion. The resulting scene was not pretty as there was bukkake everywhere. Both Pete's and both Maleficent's passed out. None could move, because the climax was too powerful.

And then it went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back