• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Roxas was needed to complete Sora, so that whole thing with twilight town was to encode Roxas as data and put him back into Sora

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight said:
lol i agree, after all, cutscenes and movies are like 1/2 of it......u musta mised ALOT

Yeah, 'cause what doesn't help is that now they have that skip option for the cut scens(sp, I know) But it does come in handy, like if your on your second go round of the game, and you're at the final part of Atlantica. Sora and co.'s good bye song was so cheesy, I'm either turning off the vol., or skipping it.

BlaZinbritt11588

soraworldseen said:
If you don't like it, then you shouldn't be here. And if you read the report it explains everything. Plus stuff left out means more room for KH3!

ummm... FIRST OF ALL, shut up. SECOND, i can say whatever i want, if i dont like something about the game, im gonna say it. There isn't any perfect game. thats something i didn't like about the game, if u gotta problem, too bad. cuz u know what? thats not gonna change my opinion. SORRY!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
My impression was:
Roxas didn't want to be merged with Sora, because he hadn't come to terms with the fact that he was a "Nobody".

Remember what he said? "No! My heart belongs to ME!"

I think he saw Sora, Namine merged them, but Roxas resisted. I don't think he liked Sora very much, which is why he fought Sora at Memory's Skyscraper.

Throughout the game, Sora was 'sorta' complete, but as long as Roxas was an indivudual (For example, he cried when he said goodbye to Pence, Hayner, and Olette, proving that Roxas was inside and very downtrought about his current situation)

That's my thoery.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
First, this should be in the spoiler section.
Secondly, if you don't know what happened then finish/replay the game!
Okay?

Joey Batz

Engulfed said:
My impression was:
Roxas didn't want to be merged with Sora, because he hadn't come to terms with the fact that he was a "Nobody".

Remember what he said? "No! My heart belongs to ME!"

I think he saw Sora, Namine merged them, but Roxas resisted. I don't think he liked Sora very much, which is why he fought Sora at Memory's Skyscraper.

Throughout the game, Sora was 'sorta' complete, but as long as Roxas was an indivudual (For example, he cried when he said goodbye to Pence, Hayner, and Olette, proving that Roxas was inside and very downtrought about his current situation)

That's my thoery.

Bingo.

twwweeennnnttyyyyyyyy ffffiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvveeeeee cccchhhaaarrrrrraaaaccccttteeerrrrsssss. Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back