• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to the Nobodies when the Organization XIII was put to an end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

What happened to those Nobodies who were reaching out for hearts that was leaking from Kingdom Hearts by Ansem the Wise's device? The Organization were in control of these Nobodies, and now they're not controlled by anyone. The Heartless is rapidly growing so in return, there's still Nobodies rising as well depending if their heart is strong enough. If they're completely dead like a puppet, would the Heartless use the shell to form a new enemy?

Axеl

Website
z7.invisionfree.com
(Jeez Rob, that looks like it hurts, where the heck is that sig from?)

My gut says that heart + Nobody = person, but my math could be wrong there and it seems like a Princess of Heart or some other source of light would need to become involved before the hearts and the Nobodies fused properly (if any of the Nobodies gathered originally possessed any of the hearts that were released in the first place). But I'm going off Sora's miraculous recovery for that since it's the only instance I've seen, and that one didn't involve the Nobody.

I don't know if there's a concrete answer yet or anything but theory (maybe that whole area became a Nobody vs. Heartless war zone over the hearts and they fought to the last man), but I'm hoping this gets explained too. If any of them did become human, though, man what an unfortunate place to wake up in...

Key of Valor

The Professor
Even though the Nobodies were reaching for the hearts, I don't think any of them successfully merged with their original hearts. With their leaders gone and their stronghold being flooded by a swarm of countless Heartless, I think most of the Nobodies were destroyed by the Heartless. It's possible that some Nobodies could have successfully fled to safety, but I expect Nobodies to be classified as "endangered" by KH3.

DropDistance

Even though the Nobodies were reaching for the hearts, I don't think any of them successfully merged with their original hearts. With their leaders gone and their stronghold being flooded by a swarm of countless Heartless, I think most of the Nobodies were destroyed by the Heartless. It's possible that some Nobodies could have successfully fled to safety, but I expect Nobodies to be classified as "endangered" by KH3.
I don't think they will be "endangered". As long as there are heartless being formed, there's always a chance a strong heart will create a Nobody, even a humanoid Nobody, you never know(although that's highly unlikely due to the main storyline).

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I would think they would just move on to let someone else control them like what happened to the Heartless after AnsemSoD was destroyed in KH1. But since the Nobodies are intelligent enough to think for themselves they'll probably go rogue and continue searching for ways to find their hearts.

This may in fact end up being used by a new antagonist. Also, they'll never be "endangered" so to speak. Nobodies just like Heartless are constantly being made (albeit at a slower rate but they'll still continue to be made as long as strong willed people continue to lose their hearts to darkness).

Edit: Under the Red Hood is an awesome movie.

Key of Valor

The Professor
"Endangered" has a different definition than "extinct", although to be fair I wasn't technically using the literal definition of the word "endangered". I was just trying to emphasize that I expect a very insignificant amount of Nobodies after what they endured at the end of KH2... like maybe there would be only twenty or so Nobodies left.

I know Nobodies occasionally can be produced when Heartless are created. My point was that the Nobodies that existed at the end of KH2 may have been almost completely wiped out. Plus, Nobodies come into existence in worlds that exist between light and darkness, and The World That Never Was is one of those few worlds... and I suspect any Nobodies that are unlucky enough to come into existence in that world will almost immediately be destroyed by the swarm of Heartless that now occupies that world, so even a large proportion of Nobodies created after KH2 may face almost immediate destruction. Plus the Nobodies lack strong leadership and a proper stronghold, and with the creation of thousands of Heartless at the end of KH2, the Nobodies are more vulnerable than ever.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
"Endangered" has a different definition than "extinct", although to be fair I wasn't technically using the literal definition of the word "endangered".

Nah I got what you meant. "Down but not out".

Nobodies come into existence in worlds that exist between light and darkness, and The World That Never Was is one of those few worlds... and I suspect any Nobodies that are unlucky enough to come into existence in that world will almost immediately be destroyed by the swarm of Heartless that now occupies that world, so even a large proportion of Nobodies created after KH2 may face almost immediate destruction. Plus the Nobodies lack strong leadership and a proper stronghold, and with the creation of thousands of Heartless at the end of KH2, the Nobodies are more vulnerable than ever.

I never actually thought of that. That makes me think that this whole third enemy type theory going around is right. If a third enemy is created from a heartless defeat and a nobody defeat then this could be a significant force in KH3 since quite a few Nobodies were destroyed by the end of KH2 (and are continuing to be defeated if your theory is right about them just being killed at birth in between worlds by heartless).

flurryflames

I was actually thinking of posting a question about that, but I got beat to it. Well for the lesser nobodies they listened to the humanoid nobodies while a select view only listened to various members. Axel, (assasins), Demyx, (Dancers) Xaldin (Trigoons), Xigbar (sharp shooters) Luxord, (gamblers) Saix, (Beserkers) and Xenmas Sorcerers) Roxas (samurai) all had their own unique lesser nobodies which they controlled and only listened to them. I could easily see them running amuk easily and raiding the world that never was. With no masters around who can control them? They will over run that area on their own. Now the creepers and dusks they listened to any nobody. Perhaps it will explain this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back