• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
So what happened to Vanitas?

I've seen that at the Keyblade Graveyard, Ventus and Vanitas fused, gaining the X-Blade. Are they still together in Sora?

Sorry if I'm missing out on something very significant.

State

Awards
Well yeah I know of the Secret Boss, but we don't know if that's canon or what the fight could even symbolize. I think.

Secret Boss fights always tend to turn cannon even when they are labeled as "non-cannon". The Unknown-man from KH1 turned-out to be the man with the master-plan behind CoM and II, while the Lingering Sentiment to be one of the two to beat the crap out of Terranort.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I think he's dead, but knowing Nomura he will find a way to bring him back....

Yeah, you're right. He is technically dead, but he did leave behind a shell, LS. Whether this secret boss proves to be canon, we do not know. But, most secret bosses in KH history turn out to be canon, so....

Z

Zulkir

Well, Ven needs him. It'd be like if Sora killed Roxas(but not exactly), Vanitas is a part of Ven, an ESSENTIAL part of Ven.

So maybe that lingering vanitas is what Ven needs to complete his heart, dunno.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
who wouldn't want Vanitas to be back, he's the greatest KH character ever, imo
anyway, i think of it like Ansem SOD, how he was defeated by Sora but still lingered in Riku's heart
i believe it might be the same w/ Ven, but don't quote me on it

sephiroth_ultima

Mmm... well yeah Ansem SoD lingered in Riku's Heart and was then defeated,
but Vanitas was defeated in Ven's Heart already, so how he could possibly still exist aside from his LS
is just up to Nomura to find a Deus Ex Machina for. I mean I do find Vanitas incredibly badass... but I don't think he should
come back in a sequel. He's cool but not all that interesting... I'm sure if we see the X-blade again it'll be because of other people, probably Kairi (heart 100% light) and someone else.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't think Vantias was entirely destroyed. Ven seems to be a pretty major character. After all, he's tied to the X-blade, as is Vantias. If Ven is to awaken again then Vantias will surely return as well.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd like Vanitas to make about one more appearance. To me, I think there somehow a possible chance we'll see him again.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I sort of think this as well. Knowing Nomura and all of the plot twists that he makes, it is possible for Vanitas to show up in future KH games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back