• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuriken

Hey, im just wondering what happened to Traverse Town and why we dont hear about it in KH2. Is it something that happened in CoM that I missed?(I dont have KH:CoM) I just want to know....

TwilitHeart

isn't Traverse Town only a place where people who dont have homes go? But since Sora restored all the worlds, everyone who isnt supposed to be there went back to their home worlds. i think thats right.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
It does not exist anymore, it was a world for all the survivors of heartless attacked worlds. Since the worlds were recreated, Traverse Town would be no more.

Shuriken

SOLDIER Cloud said:
It does not exist anymore, it was a world for all the survivors of heartless attacked worlds. Since the worlds were recreated, Traverse Town would be no more.

But Pinnochio and Gepetto where in Monstro right? Thats why they went to traverse Town. But now that it doesnt exist anymore, did they just go back to **insert name of the place they are in the movie**?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
That would be earth :D. No seriously, yes, they went back to their home world. Monsto ate their ship (which I can only assume is from their home.

Shuriken

SOLDIER Cloud said:
That would be earth :D. No seriously, yes, they went back to their home world. Monsto ate their ship (which I can only assume is from their home.

Even if its weird to say, I wonder how they got their ship wrecked by a flying whale in space... >.> Sounds like a space ship more than a boat. O.O

Anyways thanks for awnsering my question. The MODs can lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back