• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened when . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

I was just playing CoM:reverse/rebirth mode and at twilight town riku came across ansem. but then riku found out that it wasn't ansem from the very beginning. IT WAS DIZ!!!! NOW, do we still think diz is ansem or even his shell??? I think diz is a totally different person. what do you guys think???????????????????????????????????

sinharvest_angel

no one needs to waste their time thinking this therory or what ever this is has been thought of way to many times, and its been answered way to many times just like the bhk and sora thread

sinharvest_angel

its okay to be curious, im just telling u that no one knows, some ppl think he is some ppl dont thats all there is to it, and if u got the feeling that i was mad or irritated by ur thread then ur wrong, im not irratated at all

Kairiissocute

OK Thank you That just seemed so weird when diz said he is'nt ansem. but he could lie(or it might not be diz at all considering all the fakes in this game LOL)

black acid

Heros need Villains
Kairiissocute said:
I was just playing CoM:reverse/rebirth mode and at twilight town riku came across ansem. but then riku found out that it wasn't ansem from the very beginning. IT WAS DIZ!!!! NOW, do we still think diz is ansem or even his shell??? I think diz is a totally different person. what do you guys think???????????????????????????????????

nomra said so him self in an COM's interview. Diz is a shell of ansem get it right butt hole

ZeldaX

DIZ was just able to disguise himself into Ansem because he wanted riku to make his choice, he ain't Ansem, it just like Zexion and riku, remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back