• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened with that new world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Last year Nomura announced Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion and a new Disney world for Union X.

This year we wrapped Castle Of Dreams and got halfway through Enchanted Dominon
While there had been filler with Agrabah.

Do they still consider to introduce this new world or are they keeping it for next year? I think they should've finished Enchanted Dominion before Agrabah.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Last year Nomura announced Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion and a new Disney world for Union X.

This year we wrapped Castle Of Dreams and got halfway through Enchanted Dominon
While there had been filler with Agrabah.

Do they still consider to introduce this new world or are they keeping it for next year? I think they should've finished Enchanted Dominion before Agrabah.
Both. New worlds usually don’t get revealed until the adventure begins there. They should finish Agrabah next month, and then D23 would be a great time to reveal the new world.

ImVentus

Awards
Both. New worlds usually don’t get revealed until the adventure begins there. They should finish Agrabah next month, and then D23 would be a great time to reveal the new world.

Ah I see.
Perfect timing with D23.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's Square Enix being typical Square Enix. Revealing something way before it's supposed to be announced. Personally, I'm hoping for this property to be the new world.

TCwKGDw.jpg

It's be really cool to find out that Pete was transported to this world hence why Maleficent was unable to call him in X's secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back