• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what has happened

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_e_kiro

has anyone heard about the dude from kingdom hearts the one that makes it is he alive or dead cause of what happened in toyko

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
How could anyone possibly know that? Unless he made it out and there was a specific post about it somewhere, like in Message from the Kingdom, we wouldn't know one way or another. Thousands of people are dead or missing, the entire country is going through a massive crisis: I highly doubt anyone is thinking about KH right now from their standpoint. That'll come later.

ChaoticWolf777

woah now no need to get hostile. she was just asking a simple question. no harm done, in face there was another post just like this like a week ago. im sure she realizes thousands of people are dead. she can talk to her family and friends or whatever. but it was just a simple question bout KH. so she went to the KH Forum. lol take a chill pill :) :p

ChaoticWolf777

alright, and im saying it was just a simple question. i mean...she couldve missed the news or somethin if they announced he was dead..or somethin like Square-Enix falls or somethin like tht

Youniquee

Awards
Sendai and the countries near the north coast were mainly hit...Tokyo is alright..So he is most likely alive.
But of course, it is illegal to think about KH while there is a crisis going on in Japan despite this forum being a gaming forum
/sarcasm

Radon

mofo
I thought that SE reported something along the lines of there being minimal damage to them and their staff or something along those lines?

Nate

They're alright, they sent out a message saying they were fine, don't worry!

MasterSierra

Delay in KHDDD?

Well, you all know that there was an earth-quake, tusamni, and death in Japan.
But will there be a KH game ever again?
Did it hit Square Enix?
Did any of the crew die?

I sad :(:frown:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Delay in KHDDD?

art.japan.map.jpg

http://twitter.com/square_enix_eu

We're happy to say that everyone at the Square Enix offices in Tokyo is safe and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back