• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has kh2 given you in life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
It's helped me to listen to my heart and not what other people think of me, it also taught me to find the good qualities in people

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It has shown me that people can get extremely sexy in a year, especially by being stuck in pod, that you can get hit by a rock and live, and it has given me Sora.

Anyway, to be serious, it has taught me these things:
1. To follow your heart.
2. There is both good and evil in everyone.
3. The true meaning of friendship.
4. Sacrifice.
5. Redemption.
5. How power drives people to greed and destruction.
6. How the need of knowledge leads people to their downfall. (FMA shows this also)
7. How we, in a way, are all connected.
8. How a noboby is really a somebody and should not be treated differently than anyone else.
9. To appreciate what you have.
10. Love. Any type.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Heart's Essence said:
Kingdom Hearts has bossted my confidence....now I think I can create a machine with wings that would be able to trasnport around the world...crazy idea, huh.

Seriously, Kingdom Hearts has just led me to waste school time in this forum.

Duh of course this forum is wasting time but if you werent here you would probably be frequentling other sites or talking to friends unless of course you have a job.

Learned nothing from the game... Its just a game

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol it has tought me to never try stretcing ur house keys to make it long enough to be a keyblade. And that trench like coats r very kool, o and all dat light and good crap vs evil etc. xD

dejah

:|
glad to see you guys are growing up.

i guess i already know all of the moral teachings. i just loved that the story was very strong. and that it teaches all of these. morals. to never give up. always do what's right... etc.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea it really does have a good moral that most people overlook because they are too busy drooling over the hotties (no no not me...okay me) and the gameplay and stuff. But the title of this thread is what kh2 gave me in life. The only thing that it actually gave me was insomnia.

Sage

KH2 taught me that my girlfriend is the greatest...ever. cuz she bought me the game

and if little black creatures come outta the ground, im gunna grab a stick and whack em

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
KH 1&2 has taught me to fight......yes fight, even if I fight to the point of Murder, never give in to the darkness!!!

And in real life its taught me how to fight people you hate like crazy.....(except without a keyblade)

Legato2471

A chance to write some FAQs and use up some free time. An immense want to make a replica of Saix's weapon and cosplay him in the future >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back