• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has made your day?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberRoxas

What has recently made your day or atleast made you laugh?
Heres mine: I was on Kotaku and I was reading the comments about the EA Active store and someone asked" Why is there a moped in there?"(There was a moped in the middle of the store.)
There reply is:"It gives them soething to look a after they've moped about the store" That gave me a good chuckle.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I remembered recently a conversation I had when I was little. It was between me and one of my old friends and we were chatting about bugs. When I said their "eyes are multi-faceted." my friend stared at me for a minute then replied, "They have alot of sinks?" Pff... Still makes me giggle.

Trag

Bronze Member
When we installed Left 4 Dead on our computer lab in school today, and when everyone pitched in to buy a game we can all play together. Fuck yah not having a teacher for 3 months in an HP class.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Seeing Gildragon's "Bella Notte" video today, definitely, which was "inspired by possibly my sexiest friend, Du Soleil."

S

Shadow Soldier

The best part of waking up, is folgers in your cup!

Aria

braver by the minute
Spanish today, we made up sentences about a violent donkey :p

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
My dad actually gave me money for raking the leaves. Usually he just yells at me to do it and doesn't pay me, so yay. <3

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I broke the window in Study Hall. It's not like the whole window broke like a shitty action movie or whatnot. The handle was broke and I tried to close it shut, I put my right hand on the upper edge and my other hand on the class. It was so cheap, that while I was closing it, the glass broke...

So now, the study hall teacher thinks I'm Hercules and have hidden strength and the secretary said I could take my frustration out on other things besides the window...and she said I was like that kid from Sky High

It was a fun day

RememberRoxas

I broke the window in Study Hall. It's not like the whole window broke like a shitty action movie or whatnot. The handle was broke and I tried to close it shut, I put my right hand on the upper edge and my other hand on the class. It was so cheap, that while I was closing it, the glass broke...

So now, the study hall teacher thinks I'm Hercules and have hidden strength and the secretary said I could take my frustration out on other things besides the window...and she said I was like that kid from Sky High

It was a fun day
wow, cheap windows and retarded teachers.One wicked school.

F

Fagren

There was a time when I was ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum, but I was all outta gum.

Trag

Bronze Member
. You have no teacher? I dont get it. Anyways that sounds cool being able toinstall L4D at skool

My teacher is having surgery. And l4d runs so fucking shitty on the computers it's almost unbearable, it lags with all the settings on low :/
And we decided upon other games, Unreal Tournament, Quake, and one of the kids is going to try to get team fortress 2. I don't know if that would work, though. We're going to try to make it work.

RememberRoxas

My teacher is having surgery. And l4d runs so fucking shitty on the computers it's almost unbearable, it lags with all the settings on low :/
And we decided upon other games, Unreal Tournament, Quake, and one of the kids is going to try to get team fortress 2. I don't know if that would work, though. We're going to try to make it work.
How do you install it for all the computers?
@Honky Sam: I'd sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back