• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has the KHInsider done for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

The title is pretty self-explanatory so it shouldn't be hard to figure out what I mean. Here is what I mean by if it's done anything for you.

For me, I never used to be on a lot of forums and I really didn't know what to do, but being here on KHInsider I have learned how to be a constructive, active member on any forum I join. And not only that, but I have learned to deal with stupid people who are only on the forums to be nuisances.

D

Deleted member 36435

It taught me how to be a dick to people who disagree with me.

xx kairi xx

id never been on a forum either so it helped me learn how to use one.
iv also made lots of good friends ^_^

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It taught me that I can be a ********** and also that being a dick is ok as long as everyone else can do it.

And I hate ******s.

mesmerized

Given me only the most important person in my life.
His name is Andrew, and believe it or not I met him here on KHI. If it weren't for my friend introducing me to this site I would have never met him. I can't imagine my life without him. It might be corny or whatever, but its all honesty.

Besides that...
Its made me realize that there are a lot of people out there that are ignorant. I went into the chat the other day just for people to be very....rude. :31:
It also has provided me with an alternative to boredom. yay.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
It gave me lots of awesome frnds =), a lovely Rping section , a place to share my interests with others, Friendly community and a Reliable source of Kingdom hearts ^ -^

Shade737

Silver Member
It has taught me that KH isn't as great as I used to think it was.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
KH insider was the source I used the most for any Kingdom Hearts commentary I had about news. Or for when I had something to say about a forum post/news item/scan, etc. This place was among my most commonly used sources. The forum is huge and fun and the site itself is frequently updated when everything is "hot".

Basically, it's helped my blog have some posts when I'm too lazy to come up with some myself. Lololol.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
this site made me more friends then i could ever dream of, an RPB place where i can battle frieds or just random evemies that cross my path ^^, more info on up coming kh games then i knew of.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Made me realize how much worse KH is(not saying I hate the game)

I made alot of friends and I know alot more about KH than I ever did before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back