• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I Did't Like About KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
The only thing that i agree with you is that most of the org members hadnt mutch screen time like Xaldin ,Demyx and Xigbar.

Shorn91

Originally Posted by Mighty_Joe_Z
my problems with this game was that:

#1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him.

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME

#3. No Tidus or Wakka! yea i know, i know..."they had no part in the story." Still, it wouldve been cool to see ur friends again.

#4. Levels were WAY too linear and short. I was SOOOOOO excited when i could finally play in Disney Castle, and to find out that was the shortest level in the game was a huge dissapointment. it took me like 25 mins. to beat that level, plus there was no real story or boss, just the Steamboat Willie part, which was also incredibly dissappointing.
#5. NO TRAVERSE TOWN!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I guess it didnt have much to do with the story, but I miss that snazzy background music.

#6. After the beginning, Roxas had no real part to the story. They barely showed him AT ALL. Namine also had no real part either. She was in the game for what, 16 seconds? And yea, i know..."They were their nobodys, so they had to be there." at least incorporate them into the story a little more....and i thought we would get to play as roxas again!!!

#7. Damnit! I wanted to go back on Destiny Islands!! I wanted to explore the actual town.

#8. These plot holes sucked. I dont wanna wait another 4 years to find out what happended to Maleficent. (Pete cant die of course, because me living 2 mins. from Disney has taught me that true disney characters, such as mickey, donald, goofy etc., arent allowed to die.)

#9. I BEAT THIS GAME FASTER THAN I BEAT KH1, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PLAYED KH1 3 TIMES!!!!!!! Less than 40 hours is a complete dissapointment...is it me, or did anyone
else here Nomura say this game was like 2.5 times larger than the original?

#10. Twilight Town sucked, u only revisted once, for like two seconds.

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid

#12. The whole Hollow Bastion being renamed Radiant Garden deal sucked. I though that there would at least be new missions.

#13. The characters should have been a little more enthusiastic when they reunited, like when sora and kairi met, or when sora revisited the disney worlds....theyre just like "oh, hi sora....i havent seen u in a year, AND u saved my world, but hi."

#14. The disney bosses had no tie into the main story like they did in the last game, which totally sucked.

#15. I know this is part of the story i guess, but i wouldve liked to see a little more Riku in the game, right?

#16......not a problem, but was Riku the glowing eyed unknown from the trailers?????? Who was that?

Ok, even after all that, i still love the game and gameplay mechanics better the KH1, but i think i liked Kh1 better, u know, the story and everything...

oh yea #17. THEY BETTER MAKE A KH3....WITH SORA!!!!!!....i dont want this lame-ass stoyline to be the end of SORA's STORY....

peace

Sorry, but prepare to be pwnt.

1. Do you have ANY IDEA how tiring it would be to have to sit through 13 friggin explanations on what happened to every Org member? I was wondering about several, but the gaps it leaves simply make for healthy curiousity. Besides, they were Nobodies. They don't have much of a story. You wouldn't be learning about them, you'd be learning about their complete counterparts.

2. Again, you're asking for an INFINITE explanation on what happened to every single character in the game. I personally thought the beach scene was a great way to get reaquainted with Riku. And was it not evident to you that Goofy and Donald were transported with the King to Destiny Islands once they got locked out of Kingdom Hearts?

3. Quit whining FF addict.

4. They were more linear, but that was SOOOOO a good thing! Did you want every level to be like Wonderland from KH1 where they were confusing as hell and you had to shrink and jump on platforms and in post and upside down and all sorts of weird crap? I didn't. They weren't shorter, just more linear, so you could understand the plot better.

5. That is hardly a valid complaint if all you miss is the BG music. But once again, it has nothing to do with the story, and Twilight Town is better.

6. Roxas's and Namine's involvement was subtle, but significant. You see flashes of them every now and then. I personally didn't want him popping out of Sora's body every 10 seconds...

7. Once again, you're whining about things that have no significance to the story.

8. You're demanding too much closure. The game needs to have some cliffhangers if it decides to make a sequel, which it will.

9. That's because you rapid-fire'd through it. It is way longer than that if you play like a normal human. It's because the game was so highly anticipated that you rushed through it. Can't blame the developers for that.

10. Well forgive Square for not giving you the option of staying at a bed and breakfast. The plot needed to continue along, and that wouldn't have happened if everything was moving as slow as molasses like you wanted it to.

11. Quit exaggerating. Sorry you didn't get to go around the world and back, but there's a limit to how much you can put on a game.

12. That's retarded. The renaming was significant, and it was perfect closure. YOU of all people should appreciate that.

13. Retard...remember that they had JUST remembered Sora even existed.

14. If they had, it would have been wayyyy repetitive.

15. We had Riku a lot at the beginning, and a lot at the end. Excuse the hell outta Square for not putting him in every single world.

16. Someone else has already answered this.

17. They intend to.

Now, it sounds like you were looking for a 300 hour epic. Quit whining about little personal preferences and appreciate what a great game KH2 is. Like Violent said, you can't expect Square to call you up and ask you every little thing you want in this game. Everyone else seemed to like it, sounds like you have a nasty little habit of wanting everything to revolve around you. Fix that.

n00b, pwnt, out.

Zaraki

the game was awsome for about a week or two but after i learned what i wanted to learn and beat the game 100% there was no use for it and so i sold it for more money than i bought it for.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
eh, the game had many things i didnt like but the one i didnt like most was that there wasnt much of a story for teh org. members. There storys were just to short in my opinion. Also i didnt like teh magic system.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
If you didn't like it, why are you here?! thats the problem with KH fans. "I hate it" and then they go straight to KH2 sections. If you don't like it go to another section!
And geez luis, Stop complaining! It was a hot game! Even KH1 had some problems with it! So just shut up and close this thread!!! No games perfect, and we don't care what you don't like keep it to yourself!!!

Last edited:

Mickey Killer

Mighty_Joe_Z said:

#1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him.

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME :(

#3. No Tidus or Wakka! yea i know, i know..."they had no part in the story." Still, it wouldve been cool to see ur friends again.

#4. Levels were WAY too linear and short. I was SOOOOOO excited when i could finally play in Disney Castle, and to find out that was the shortest level in the game was a huge dissapointment. it took me like 25 mins. to beat that level, plus there was no real story or boss, just the Steamboat Willie part, which was also incredibly dissappointing.
#5. NO TRAVERSE TOWN!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I guess it didnt have much to do with the story, but I miss that snazzy background music.

#6. After the beginning, Roxas had no real part to the story. They barely showed him AT ALL. Namine also had no real part either. She was in the game for what, 16 seconds? And yea, i know..."They were their nobodys, so they had to be there." at least incorporate them into the story a little more....and i thought we would get to play as roxas again!!!

#7. Damnit! I wanted to go back on Destiny Islands!! I wanted to explore the actual town.

#8. These plot holes sucked. I dont wanna wait another 4 years to find out what happended to Maleficent. (Pete cant die of course, because me living 2 mins. from Disney has taught me that true disney characters, such as mickey, donald, goofy etc., arent allowed to die.)

#9. I BEAT THIS GAME FASTER THAN I BEAT KH1, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PLAYED KH1 3 TIMES!!!!!!! Less than 40 hours is a complete dissapointment...is it me, or did anyone

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid:mad:

#12. The whole Hollow Bastion being renamed Radiant Garden deal sucked. I though that there would at least be new missions.

#13. The characters should have been a little more enthusiastic when they reunited, like when sora and kairi met, or when sora revisited the disney worlds....theyre just like "oh, hi sora....i havent seen u in a year, AND u saved my world, but hi."

#14. The disney bosses had no tie into the main story like they did in the last game, which totally sucked.

#15. I know this is part of the story i guess, but i wouldve liked to see a little more Riku in the game, right?

#16......not a problem, but was Riku the glowing eyed unknown from the trailers?????? Who was that?

Ok, even after all that, i still love the game and gameplay mechanics better the KH1, but i think i liked Kh1 better, u know, the story and everything...

oh yea #17. THEY BETTER MAKE A KH3....WITH SORA!!!!!!....i dont want this lame-ass stoyline to be the end of SORA's STORY....

peace

Whoah. That is soo cool. I agree with almost everything you said.

Shorn91

/slap. Imbeciles.

<3 soraworld

Like he said, if you don't like it, get out of our hair.

I request t3h mods close this thread and nuke all those opposed to KHII.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
My only problem with it was the ending...My thoughts would be to make them stay in the dark atleast untill KH3....

Mighty_Joe_Z said:

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME :(

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid:mad:

peace

• #1- Xigbar actually showed up three times, we didn't get to know him because he didn't leave Sora enough time to talk to him. Unless Xigbar wanted to talk to Sora directly.
  • #2- They showed what happened to the other worlds in the credits..
  • #3- They never showed them, but they were mentioned.
  • #4- Same here.
  • #5- I hated that music
  • #6- Roxas did have a real part, but it was a prologue.
  • #7- Won't that ruin the whole story?
  • #8- Who cares. You can wait.
  • #9- It was alot longer actually than KH1.
  • #10- You revisit it like 4 times! That's longer than two seconds!
  • #11- Tron was alot bigger than three rooms. Altantica was
    the only game that had 2 rooms.
  • #12- But it actually made SENSE. There was only one new mission though, that was Sephi.
  • #13- Agreed.
  • #14- They're heartless, heartless aren't supposed to have storylines.
    Except for Xehanort's Heartless though.
  • #15- That would ruin the surprises though.
  • #16- [already answered]
  • #17- It could be alot better, I mean look at the FF series, they're different people each series, but they can make it better.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
You wanna know what I hate? People who beat the game in one day and don't even do everything. Oh and the only thing I agree with you is that we have to wait another 4 years. But hey, calm down I thought it was the best and no need to get that worked over.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
1.no secret bosses

2.goofy getting with a rock on the head

3.no scene that was in the preview where in hollow baiston castle, sora jumps up to the hooded org member that takes off his hood

4. no org storeis(besides main storyline). i want to know about them and theirselves

5. still not knowing zexions weapon

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
yoyoj06 said:
1.no secret bosses

2.goofy getting with a rock on the head

3.no scene that was in the preview where in hollow baiston castle, sora jumps up to the hooded org member that takes off his hood

4. no org storeis(besides main storyline). i want to know about them and theirselves

5. still not knowing zexions weapon
1.Sepiroth
2.He allways had one
3.Probably did'nt fit the story
4.Ansem report
5.Zexion doe's not fight AT ALL

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
um, HELLO!!!!!!!!! SLAP SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys forgot one of the NUMBER 1 PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!! the SOFT RESTET!!!!!!!!!! i HATED that u couldnt reset the game. HATED IT!!!!!!!!! oh and i also hated that we're probubly gonna have to wait another 2 to 3 years to come out. DAM!!!!!!!!

Heartless's boss

Mighty_Joe_Z said:

That thing disappointed me too... It would be really cool if organization XIII was plotting with (or fighting aganist) disney evil bosses...

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
The organization dian't care about nothing but getting their hearts......and so org doesn't need a storyline. I think there were three main nobodies they were trying to focus on. Axel, saiix, and Xemnas. Te others were just there to kill you and experiment but sora whopps them in the end. Yeah............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back