• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what i think that will happen in bbs SPOILER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

i think that ventus will become a puppet,meaning that he will lose his heart, be like kairi from the first game and that he will lose his heart after M.X. will get it, then terra will try to find vens heart
big.jpg

also i think that aqua will be the only survivors of bbs, and the other 2 will die -from TAV-, hm.... altough they show terra in the kh 2fm+ i think that aqua will be brought back to life if she died.....

also, ppl told me that when ven is in destiny islands and he asks someone to erase him, they say that thats aqua, but i saw this pic, and it looks preety much like riku
070928khpsp02.jpg

i might be wrong, but the shadow down, doesnt it look like riku in the org. 13 clothes? sry if im wrog, tell me what u think.......

Last edited:

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Judging by the shadow, I'd say it's Aqua. The game is set about 10 years before KH1, so Riku is only about five years old at the time.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i think that ventus will become a puppet, and that he will lose his heart after M.X. will get it, then terra will try to find ven heart
big.jpg

also i think that aqua will be the only survivors of bbs, and the other 2 will die -from TAV-

also, ppl told me that when ven is in destiny islands and he asks someone to erase him, they say that thats aqua, but i saw this pic, and it looks preety much like riku
070928khpsp02.jpg

i might be wrong, but the shadow down, doesnt it look like riku in the org. 13 clothes? sry if im wrog, tell me what u think.......

Some good points, but I think Aqua died because it shows Xemnas talking to her armour in KH II: FM+. I think that's the game, but you understand me. There's no way she's still alive. I also believe that it's Aqua's shadow since Riku was only 6 years old in the game. And it has Aqua's stance and the thing she wears on her arms, any way.

roxasbrother1993

Some good points, but I think Aqua died because it shows Xemnas talking to her armour in KH II: FM+. I think that's the game, but you understand me. There's no way she's still alive. I also believe that it's Aqua's shadow since Riku was only 6 years old in the game. And it has Aqua's stance and the thing she wears on her arms, any way.

hm..... i still think though that aqua will reappear in kh 3.... dont know why =/ but anything u want to say about the puppet thing?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Hmm. I can't really say, because we know so little about the game ATM. I guess it would depend on what "Erasing" Ven actually means. For all we know, "erasing him" could mean leaving him pretty much a shell, or it could just erase him completely. I just don't really know.

roxasbrother1993

Hmm. I can't really say, because we know so little about the game ATM. I guess it would depend on what "Erasing" Ven actually means. For all we know, "erasing him" could mean leaving him pretty much a shell, or it could just erase him completely. I just don't really know.

i only think that he/she will make it look like a total erasure, but he/she will put him in soras heart..... but.... w8, as we saw at the bbs trailer, the last fighting scene, where TAV fight MX, after ven gets frozen, i think u will play solo as terra and u will face MX after u kill him, u will se a cutscene of aqua putting ven into sora, so he wint die...... hm.... makes sense...

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
i only think that he/she will make it look like a total erasure, but he/she will put him in soras heart..... but.... w8, as we saw at the bbs trailer, the last fighting scene, where TAV fight MX, after ven gets frozen, i think u will play solo as terra and u will face MX after u kill him, u will se a cutscene of aqua putting ven into sora, so he wint die...... hm.... makes sense...

That was more of a concept video, wasn't it? I don't think it's canon, but I could be wrong.

roxasbrother1993

he isnt roxas, he is ven.... to tell u to understand, roxas, is actuelly ven, just doesnt remember.... i think its like this

roxasbrother1993

Yeah man in 358/2 days

WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS!!!11one!!1

roxas can time travl cuz he mastrs teh keyblad

the spoiler thing u said, is it true? i mean really? that means, that terra can to and thats how he went and saw sora and riku in bbs video.... and maybe he put ven in sora.....

Allister Rose

French Lover
no it's not true....roxas cannot time travel....he would have at least be time attribute (which is luxord)

anyways i dont think it's puppet....maybe if you explained it a bit more than i would understand the theory a bit more.

also i dont tihnik aqua is the last survivor since kh2 FM showed only her armor,

The_Dragoon

Originally Posted by roxasbrother1993
the spoiler thing u said, is it true? i mean really? that means, that terra can to and thats how he went and saw sora and riku in bbs video.... and maybe he put ven in sora.....

i think that would be the case since ven looks like roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back