• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I want in a possible Re: Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

So, i'm sure there are plenty of topics about this already, but I started thinking about ways that they could improve upon the old games to make them better, and give us all a reason to buy them again.

1. I think there could be a new secret ending for all 3 games, which once all 3 are unlocked, a final secret episode/ending could be unlocked to be played. I think that would be awesome, but at the same time, VERY unlikely.

2. Kingdom hearts RE: Final Mix
- enhanced graphics
- new abilities
- new enemies, maybe even a new secret boss as long as it doesn't retcon everything after it/isn't a storyline enemy
- 3D camera system using the right analogue stick
- boss replay mode
- if need be, new reports maybe explaining Ansem SOD's motivations, other than what we already learned in KH1
- new summons

3. Kingdom Hearts Re: COM+
- enhanced graphics
- maybe new reports, explaining Ventus being in the castle, namine's existence, marxulia's plan, axel/Saix plan, the replica program
- new cards
- new sleights

4. Kingdom hearts re: II: final mix
- enhanced graphics
- new abilities
- new reports explaining Xemnas a bit better, and his knowledge of Ventus, aqua, terra, Roxas and namine. Possibly written by Braig, explaining what his role in mx's grand scheme is
- possibly a secret episode, set before/after coded/DDD. Could bridge the gap between said games, or between DDD/III.
- new drive form, maybe touching on Ventus, i.e. a wingblade type
- new summons

I would like the added reports to touch on the issues stated above, because they are important but I don't want another game coming out to explain everything again.

4. Trophies. Trophies would be awesome. Getting a reward for 100% the games other than satisfaction would make me actually bother to do it.

Any other ideas that could be implemented? This is obviously not a complete list, just what I was thinking.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
This may be asking for too much, but come on. As bad as it was.. Days? I think one of the things that majorly deterred me from enjoying the game was how big a downgrade the graphics took.

Maxyli138

There are a lot of threads like this lately about remaking games...Shouldn't we just LEAVE THEM AS THEY ARE and move on? More things can be explained in later games. But at this rate, KH3 will never see the light of day if more extra games are being created. People can't have both.

This list is asking quite a lot, isn't it? Yeah, it'd be nice, but I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:

StVen

If given the chance to remake any KH games, I would pick Days, NOT story wise but play wise. It would be awesome controlling different Organization XIII in their 'bigger' form. By bigger i mean like Ps2 characters.
kingdom_hearts2_conceptart_MSacm.png

Don't know how to add spoiler. Usually
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but does not work xD

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This may be asking for too much, but come on. As bad as it was.. Days? I think one of the things that majorly deterred me from enjoying the game was how big a downgrade the graphics took.

I'm expecting a Days remake eventually
All the games in the series have one, except Days.

Crystal

Silver Member
Nice idea, especially KH2FM+ having a secret episode xD
I hope Days can be remake, due to the graphics. Like CoM originally in GB but when Re:CoM release, it was actually in PS2.
But it's impossible.

Magnum

Nice idea, especially KH2FM+ having a secret episode xD
I hope Days can be remake, due to the graphics. Like CoM originally in GB but when Re:CoM release, it was actually in PS2.
But it's impossible.

Yeah, it was pixelated crap (excluding some cutscenes that looked like PS2 graphics).

Revolution

There are a lot of threads like this lately about remaking games...Shouldn't we just LEAVE THEM AS THEY ARE and move on? More things can be explained in later games. But at this rate, KH3 will never see the light of day if more extra games are being created. People can't have both.

This list is asking quite a lot, isn't it? Yeah, it'd be nice, but I just don't see it happening.

Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't coming out anytime soon anyway. The team that is doing Versus will also be the team for III. Plus, Nomura's promising something for the 10 year anniversary.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Seriously,what the hell do you want with a days remake?!
it was the worst game in the series,and it would probably delay KH3's development even further
and also,it would be on a new console(probably Wii),are't you people complaining about how the kingdom heats series is separated across any platforms?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Who says it has to be on a new console...bring it out on the 3DS and you have better graphics and more space so they can get rid of the too repetitive gameplay which is one of the main critic points of Days.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Who says it has to be on a new console...bring it out on the 3DS and you have better graphics and more space so they can get rid of the too repetitive gameplay which is one of the main critic points of Days.

the series' history proves otherwise
and as i said there would be no point in making a new one,other than $$
it seems that Fans think a remake should be something that is done traditionally(well,namoura certainly made it like look that),when it shouldn't.

i'm starting to feel cheated by the fact that Namoura is intentionally not puting the whole story i one game and makes somekind of an add-on to deliver the whole package,but instead of an add-on it's a full priced retail game only for the Japanese fans

topherous86

the series' history proves otherwise
and as i said there would be no point in making a new one,other than $$
it seems that Fans think a remake should be something that is done traditionally(well,namoura certainly made it like look that),when it shouldn't.

i'm starting to feel cheated by the fact that Namoura is intentionally not puting the whole story i one game and makes somekind of an add-on to deliver the whole package,but instead of an add-on it's a full priced retail game only for the Japanese fans

That's how videogame developers/corporations make money. They have to keep the audience interested all while making several games to give us snippets of information at a time. But in all honesty I think since the other HD collections are merely upgrades of the PS2 games with enhanced graphics and not much anything else, I don't think we're gonna see any add-ons to these games if a collection is made. It'd be cool for them to throw in the Final Mix parts so that the American/English audience will be able to enjoy these new additions, but I doubt it'll happen.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just want a remastered edition of KH, KH RE: CoM and KH II to the PS3 and it would be cool if it was released the same date as the first game as a 10th anniversery gift

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i want remastered versions of KHFM, KH2 FM+, Re:CoM, a remake of days and a port of BBS to the ps3. i strongly believe KH3D could be transfered onto the ps3 as well (not as part of the collection of course). talk about dreaming big huh? :p

HOWEVER, what we're most likely to get (if there is a HD remake in the first place) are remastered versions of KH, KH2 and Re:CoM. lets just hope they decide to release the FMs and not the regular editions...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey we can get costume change the one he is giving us for 3ds

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is asking for way too much from the develops.

NOT TO MENTION, MAKING THIS AS YOU WANT IT WOULD DELAY KH3 AND OTHER KH TITLES BY AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR AND A HALF.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is asking for way too much from the develops.

NOT TO MENTION, MAKING THIS AS YOU WANT IT WOULD DELAY KH3 AND OTHER KH TITLES BY AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR AND A HALF.

^This

In a Re:Collection, just upgraded textures and trophies, and maybe possibly FM content, is all we should expect.

Anna825

If given the chance to remake any KH games, I would pick Days, NOT story wise but play wise. It would be awesome controlling different Organization XIII in their 'bigger' form. By bigger i mean like Ps2 characters.
kingdom_hearts2_conceptart_MSacm.png

Don't know how to add spoiler. Usually
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but does not work xD

I would pick Days NOT for the gameplay, but for the storyline. The entire panel system and gameplay and even the bosses should be redone.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I would pick Days NOT for the gameplay, but for the storyline. The entire panel system and gameplay and even the bosses should be redone.

You just contradicted yourself. You're like "Don't change Days for gameplay, but for storyline" but then give examples of gameplay and even say "gameplay." I do not understand!!!!!!

Anyways, were did Days come into this thread. The first reply only talks of it, and the OP never even mentioned it. Also, Nomura has denied that the 10th Anniversary thing was in fact not a Collection. So, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back