• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if a different world was leaked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, everyone. This is a hypothetical statement that I felt like should get off my chest. What if another world had been leaked instead of Monsters Inc., and it had the same amount of quality? I’m talking just ANY Disney-related or KH OG worlds; Traverse Town, Treasure Planet, Frozen, Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands, Bug’s Life or Star Wars or even a Ghibli world (yeah, I went there.)? Just thought I’d hear your thoughts on the matter and discuss what worlds YOU think could’ve been leaked in MI’s place.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Any original returning world would have been meh, as I feel like the only one I would be surprised to see return is Traverse Town. All others seem fair game already.

What made the Monsters Inc stuff so exciting to me was how I didn't expect that world at all for this game.

So Frozen, wouldn't have been as hype, for instance. However, you know, its in this leak too lol. It just didn't have any pictures like Monsters Inc. Same with Radiant Garden ha. Treasure Planet is in a weird place wheel I think it SHOULD be in this game, but am unsure if it is so I would have been excited. A Bug's Life would have been the same as Monsters Inc.

The last two, well, both would blow the doors wide open, Ghibli probably too much though tbh. Disney is involved in the creation of the newer Star Wars movies where they legit just publish Ghibli movies overseas. Not really comparable imo. Star Wars is more of a Disney property now, so I do think it could be in eventually. And I would be cautiously optimistic for it, and same with Marvel.

If they started to do crap like add stuff from FOX I would probably be unhappy lol. Even if its something I like...

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It wouldn't really happen because as said before, Disney doesn't exactly own the rights to Studio Ghibli like it does Marvel, Lucasfilm or even Fox...

But if a Spirited Away world leaked, I'd lose my mind.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would have liked it if Agrabah was leaked showing locations from King of Thieves. Either that or the obvious Frozen.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I would have liked it if Agrabah was leaked showing locations from King of Thieves. Either that or the obvious Frozen.

I second this. Frozen is guaranteed so to have some visual confirmation would have been ideal. Now the "wow" factor of Monsters Inc. (and by extension, the return of The Unversed) is gone because it was leaked.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I second this. Frozen is guaranteed so to have some visual confirmation would have been ideal. Now the "wow" factor of Monsters Inc. (and by extension, the return of The Unversed) is gone because it was leaked.

Yeah, in hindsight I get that. I was super excited looking at all the the leaks tho, so I mean the excitement just happened at a different time? But knowing its totally official is always nice ha.

bagcifreak

Yeah like I wish we didn't get to see the unversed yet either cause I'm sure they originally wanted to reveal them in a more exciting way. MAYBE they never wanted to reveal them befor the game comes out cause it kinda makes it obvious that Vanitas is coming back. I think a more expected world or a world we've seen in other KH games b4 would have been better.

keyblade13

I thought at least on my part that it was common knowledge that Vanitas, was coming back.

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk
I totally loved the trailer we got confirming Monsters Inc, but yeah, because it was leaked, the excitement wasn't as real as it had been. My mouth hit the floor when Kingdom of Corona was revealed and Toy Story, and even Olympus Coliseum due to the way it looks and the sheer size of it, despite knowing it was coming - but I didn't get that same feeling from Monsters Inc.

I think if a more underrated Disney / Pixar was leaked instead, I'd have lost my mind more.

Phantom

I wish some more obvious world, like Frozen, would've been leaked instead of Monsters, Inc. I reckon barely anyone would've been expecting Monsters, Inc. without the leak and today's trailer would've been much more exciting if it hadn't been leaked. Meanwhile, people are expecting Frozen even without any leaks and thus it being leaked wouldn't have affected the hype as much.

amber

Website
twitter.com
Not excited for Frozen leak simply because I think Olaf would be the most annoying summon this side of Chicken Little. Would have much preferred them to save Monsters Inc for release day.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Not excited for Frozen leak simply because I think Olaf would be the most annoying summon this side of Chicken Little. Would have much preferred them to save Monsters Inc for release day.

I mean they never save Disney worlds for release day, so that may be asking a bit much lol. They all get revealed before the game comes out, and I think they said they intend to do so again.

Also I guess we don't know Olaf will be a summon ha...Ariel could imply a different direction this time but its not much to go on lol. I think Elsa and Anna should be the party members so I guess the way to hook all the Olaf fans would be a summon lol.

Last edited:

Vaddix

Awards
To put in my two cents, I am a little sad that I spoiled myself with leaks, and heck even trailers, but it's something I was bound to do. I agree with the sentiment that it's like a matter of displacing the excitement, I had the same feeling from the leaks as I would have had from the trailer had I viewed that first.

I however also feel obligated to ask...what in tarnation? Any explanations for the post above mine here? I'm tempted to click the two hyperlinks, but those are some risky clicks if I've ever seen any.

Edit: from what I see, the post above is Vietnamese, maybe an apartment advertisement, so if anyone speaks it and wants to chime in, I'd love to hear.

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards
The fact that Monsters Inc was leaked came as a real surprise, since most of us thought Toy Story would be the only Pixar world at first. But if a world such as say 101 Dalmatians's world had been leaked, then everyone would have had a different reaction.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Even if we don't watch all the trailers and look at all the news and leaks I feel like we're still going to get the same excitement when playing the game.

Sure we won't get that much surprise though but it's the fun and excitement that matters and when it comes to that Vietnamese post I notice that bots sometimes go on forum websites and fanfiction.net and make posts advertising about something.

When I hold Kingdom Hearts III in my hands, I'll instantly feel emotion and I'm sure there's lots of surprise that we won't see in trailers like end-end game and post-game content. Same when it comes to certain parts of the game that we already seen - I'm sure there's stuff we won't see in trailers like character interactions and stuff like summons, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back