• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Eraqus Killed Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxinuld

Awards
I think Terra's anger at Eraqus for killing his best friend would've fueled his darkness, which would make him stronger during his fight and while he is busy with defeating his adoptive father, Xehanort takes advantage of the situation by releasing his heart when he sees Terra defeat Eraqus. As Terra realizes what he has done, his emotions spiral out of control and make the darkness even stronger, which makes it extremely easy for Master Xehanort to take over his new vessel and completely suppress not just Terra's heart, but Eraqus as well. With a younger body exchanged for a missing component to the X-Blade, he would have to capture the Princesses of Light since Aqua's heart was impure and Vanitas's suggestion of clashing with her would fail.

After Aqua learns about what happened to her father and friends from Yen Sid, Mickey sets out to help Aqua defeat both Xehanort and Vanitas, who have managed to capture (insert number of your choice from one to six) of the PoL, except for the seventh one. The ensuing battle between Aqua+Mickey and Terra-Xehanort+Vanitas could either end in the light's defeat or the darkness's defeat.

If Terranort wins:
With two of his opponents destroyed, he and Vanitas would've eventually found Kairi, but the protection charm Aqua placed on her would've warded them off and teleported away. Despite this setback, Xehanort would continue to hunt her down and eventually celebrate when Vanitas came back to him, carrying an unconscious Kairi over his shoulder. (I have no idea how the heck Xehanort is gonna start another war when by the time of Birth By Sleep, there weren't many active Keyblade wielders. Maybe he just gave a bunch of Emus keyblades and told them to fight each other.)

If Aqua wins:
The story would continue with the canon: Terra-Xehanort is sent to the Realm of Light and discovered by Ansem the Wise and Aqua is trapped in the Realm of Darkness.

10 years later:
When Sora releases Kairi's heart, he creates Roxas and Namine. This time, because Ven had died before he could rest his heart in Sora's body, the Nobody of Sora would be identical to him, except (insert things you would change) would be different to distinguish the original from the copy. Roxas probably could've grown his own heart and feel emotions eventually, but the process would take longer since he didn't have Ven's heart to help him. 358/2 Days would continue as it does in canon, with Xion existing, but when Roxas wakes up from his sleep and begins experiencing Sora's memories as dreams, his identity crisis begins.

I could go on, but I made the mistake of staying up until 3AM writing this theory.

D

Deleted member 246005

I think Roxas would probably look and sound like Sora more and Namine might have brownish hair rather than Kairi's red. I think Roxas might be more willing to join Sora or assume his life given they have a stronger connection now. It's harder to deny he's apart of Sora when they look/sound the same.

people would recognize roxas as sora more i guess.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Would things really continue as they did in canon with Terranort's defeat though? A big reason why Xehanort's plans were set back by a decade was due to memory loss as a result of Terra's interference. Sounds like in this scenario, Xehanort was able to hijack Terra with relative ease and not have to fight for control, so there'd be no reason for him to try and stab his memories out in the first place.

Aaanyways, what a coincidence, I was thinking about this exact same possibility for the last couple of days!

Caxinuld

Awards
Would things really continue as they did in canon with Terranort's defeat though? A big reason why Xehanort's plans were set back by a decade was due to memory loss as a result of Terra's interference. Sounds like in this scenario, Xehanort was able to hijack Terra with relative ease and not have to fight for control, so there'd be no reason for him to try and stab his memories out in the first place.
I think I accidentally ended the story before Kingdom Hearts 1 could even begin. XD

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
While this is fun to think about, I think everyone is forgetting something very important - Xehanort's plan was to make Ven go there, get caught in a scuffle by Terra, get sent away by Terra as he fights Eraqus, and then swoop in and kill Eraqus in front of Terra to make Terra go all evil.

If Eraqus got even remotely close to being a threat to Ven, Xehanort would have either killed him or sent Vanitas in to intervene. There would have been no way for Eraqus' plan to succeed because Xehanort was watching the entire time.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort needed/wanted Ventus as Lonbilly said. He still would have been set back drastically if Eraqus managed to kill Ven. Clearly, he must have followed Ven there to see everything go down just in case Eraqus did get close to kill Ven.

Caxinuld

Awards
Even though I forgot about Xehanort being at the Land of Departure to make sure nothing went wrong, I still had fun writing this theory, but it looks like Eraqus killing Ven just wouldn't be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back