• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if kh1 became COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

what if SE decided to take KH1 into the GBA? i think it would be cool to play it like COM. there wont be any room synthesis and instead you can just walk around the area like kingdom hearts was in the ps2? then, battles are like kh:COM, instead of buying equipments and items, you buy deck of cards, the synthesis shop will create more powerful cards by combining weaker cards. like, combine 5 kingdom key cards to form a single card that will instantly execute ars arcanum...?
the gummi ship will be included too, and for extras sake, boss batles in it will be included...its like a glimpse in the kh2 gummi battles...., cause i personally love that mini game.
and can you imagine fighting the final boss...ANSEM? that long battle with him? i'd love to see that in gba...and....if you finish the game, a chance to play as riku and.....MICKEY? or a org. member perhaps. i don't know bout' you but kh1 in gba and COM style would kick ass!!!!!

Last edited:

JafarAlfalfa

I think people would find it quite unoriginal because most people already know the KH storyline. If the new game is similar to COM yet modified in a few ways, peole woundn't want to play let alone buy it. That's just my two cents though.

JafarAlfalfa

T

Tuesmiddt

I guess it could be fun but what you're asking for is the best of both worlds, which is basically what most people want. Still, it would be cool to be able to play as other characters such as Mickey and the like.

Last edited:

shadowkiller

I think it would be interesting except I liked COM because it was so different. If it was basically the same as KH1, I doubt I woulda liked it much.

Endgame

:D
No. Out of the question. Not going to happen, for two reasons.

1: The KH: CoM card system was designed because the KH system was deemed innapropriate for GBA operation.

2: Now that the PSP is out, it is far more likely that any remakes or extensions of KH will be on it, as Sony's console and one possesing superior graphics to that of the GBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back