• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

This fanfic used RWBY instead of FF and Disney so I could see that happening.

Instead of the 7 princesses, maybe it's the 4 maidens?

Cinder becomes the Maleficent figure?

Animaniacs becomes the Winnie the Pooh world or Disney castle equivalent figures?

DC is easier to adapt then Marvel because the universe is less interconnected. Plus they tend to patrol their own corners rather than all be stuck in NY.

JJ1020

Awards
The worlds would be;
Oz (Wizard of OZ)
Metropolis (Superman)
Bedrock (Flintstones)
The Southwest (Wile E. Coyote)
Gotham City (Batman)
Haunted Manor (Scooby-Doo)
Wonka Factory (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
Rockwell (The Iron Giant)
Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
Porky and Daffy would be the Donald and Goofy roles, with Bugs obviously being the King Mickey role.
Villains would be;
Lex Luthor-Leader
Yosemite Sam
The Joker
Circe
The Black Knight
Elmer Fudd

KeybladePenguin

Awards
Im genuinely ashamed no one mentioned Ed Edd N Eddy or Courage the Cowardly Dog in this equation yet...

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Sorry! I only NOW just saw Courage in the Katz reference. But dang...No Ed Edd Eddy love?
Sorry, I never watched Ed, Edd, and Eddy (I was WAY over sheltered as a child). I'd LOVE to see V for Vendetta as a Pirates of the Caribbean theme setting (seems appropriate). Does anybody remember Lunatics Unleashed, I think that'd be at very least a little neat for future world concept.

PS Can you imagine Bugs saying what Mickey does? I can't take some of the dialogue seriously anymore i.e. "Ehhh, now I remember! That screwball over there is Xehanort!"

Back