• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
When I was 11, I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and wrote my own fanfic, but Disney had nothing to do with it, because I replaced it the characters with me, my friends, and Warner's own original characters. If you were given free reign to this alternate timeline thread I have created, what would you put in a KH game that is currently owned by a Warner? Due to the fact that Warner doesn't have nearly as many many titles to choose from, you can pick anything Warner Bros has a had anything to do with (I'm only doing Warner because they are IMO the closest thing Disney has to a parallel/rival in terms of the animation department).

I would make the king Bugs Bunny, your companions Daffy Duck and Porky Pig, The Wicked Witch as your Maleficent and Elmer Fudd as your Pete. Of course for worlds I'd add Scooby Doo, the Matrix for Tron, some DC related world instead of Hercules, even a V for Vendetta world (no age restriction) etc.

What would you put in this hypothetical universe? How would it change the plot (if at all), I'm curious to see people's imaginations and whatnot.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd probably add a DC title like Young Justice or Teen Titans. Sora could use some friends his own age and you could use DC instead of Final Fantasy.

Scooby-Doo could work as a Winnie the Pooh world.

Instead of Timeless River, I'd add Tiny Toons as the toons were little babies.

EDIT- I meant Baby Looney Tunes instead of Tiny Toons.

Harry potter needs to be a world. Maybe Xehanort joined Grindelwald back in his teens 🤔?

Rwby recently became a WB property. We can finally use Sora's Lion Boy concept art.

Last edited by a moderator:

AR829038

Awards
I mean, let's be honest, it's not too late for Disney to acquire Warner Bros. Honestly, that's who I expected they would go after next once they got Fox.

disney233

Awards
Instead of Timeless River, I'd add Tiny Toons as the toons were little babies.
Huh? You uh...realize the Looney Tunes and the Tiny Toons are completely different characters, right? The Tiny Toons are apprentices, not the Looney Tunes when they were young. Timeless River would stay the same. Believe it or not, Looney Tunes did have a black & white era the same as Disney, so...I don't see why it would be Tiny Toons...when they're completely different characters.

In any case, I've already had an idea on just about EVERYTHING on a Warner Bros-themed Kingdom Hearts.

Partners: Sora, Daffy, Porky, Wakko, Yakko, & Dot (literally for fun.)
Chronichler: Jerry Mouse. With Tom being a stowaway of the Gummi Ship, and try to attack and eat Jerry. Hilarity ensues as these two try to outwit each other world after world, in which they settle their differences in Hollow Bastion/End of the World.

The Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee - replaced with the Justice League, featuring a few Cartoon Network characters such as Dexter, the Powerpuff Girls, the Teen Titans, and the Justice League.

Mickey's Role - Bugs of Course.

Maleficent's Role - Black Hat - (Villainous, 2017 )

Pete's Role - Yosemite Sam & Elmer Fudd

Yen Sid's Role - Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings, 2001)

Huey, Dewey, and Louie's roles as shopkeepers - replaced by Buster, Babs, Plucky, Fifi, and Hampton. (Tiny Toon Adventures, 1990)

Harry Potter being a world would of course be the replacement for Pirates of the Caribbean, and Tron would be replaced with the Cartoon Network show, Code Lyoko, or at least for KH2.

Black Hat's Council (KH1)
Black Hat is canonically a powerful supervillain, and makes a living by selling weapons of all kinds to villains throughout the Cartoon Network Multiverse. He has a lot of factions under him, but his main council consists of:

Black Hat
Dr. Flug
Dementia
Yosemite Sam
Elmer Fudd
Wile E. Coyote
Montana Max (Tiny Toon Adventures, 1990)
Elmyra (Tiny Toon Adventures, 1990)
Queen Tyr'ahnee (Duck Dodgers, 2003)
King Salazar (Wakko's Wish)
Mumm-Ra (Thundercats, 1985)

Brain (Teen Titans, 2003)
Joker, (Batman)
Katz (Courage the Cowardly Dog, 1999)
Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat, 1992)
Father (Codename: Kids Next Door, 2002)
Aku (Samurai Jack, 2001)
Mandark (Dexter's Laboratory, 1996)
HIM (Powerpuff Girls, 1998)
Pinky & the Brain (Animaniacs, 1993)

Princesses of Heart
Dorothy Gale (Wizard of Oz)(Up for discussion)
Thumbelina (Thumbelina, 1994)
Kayley (The Quest for Camelot, 1998)
Unikitty (The Lego Movie, 2019)
Starfire (Teen Titans, 2003)
Dot (Animaniacs, 1993)
Kairi

AS YOU CAN SEE....I got so much on the characters, but the worlds are pretty tricky. This is probably idle nonsense, but...let me be frank, I DID have an idea for a story replacing Disney with Warner Bros, before I just...decided to cancel it.

D

Deleted member 246005

@disney233 I meant baby looney tunes instead. My bad.

I'd add Fusion Fall, Jackie Chan Adventures and Loonatics Unleashed.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'd honestly like the world Porky Pig visited that one time to find the last Dodo as a replacement for Timeless River.

Also, for the Keyblade I'd make the chain the WB sign without the lettering and the blades look like rabbit ears (with a tumblr lock key design in mind)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just pictured Daffy or Porky casting Zettaflare against Terranort and it made me laugh.

If they went the WB route I would love to see what the Heartless from those properties would look like. A boss inspired by the Infamous water tower would be pretty sweet

disney233

Awards
Oh, the Symphony of Sorcery world would be the classic opera Bugs/Elmer episode.
I have an idea, for a replacement for Symphony of Sorcerery. Hear me out...
Actually 2 ideas.

The first one is the Looney Tunes Cartoon called A Corny Concerto, which is...actually a parody of Fantasia & Silly Symphony. The second idea is...
Tom_and_Jerry_A_Nutcracker_Tale_cover.jpg

horto12485

Awards
Hah i sincerely doubt it but i wouldn't let that Happen besides Warner Bros is a bad Idea for Kingdom Hearts and i prefer Kingdom Hearts to be on the Disney Team for life.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I doubt I would've played it if it was all Warner properties. The idea of a The Wizard of Oz level and Thumbelina is fun to think about though. The Wicked Witch of the West would have to play a main role... They really don't have that many villains that could rival most of Disney's, and she's the closest thing. Which makes me wonder who the bosses would even be? I suppose most of them would have to be Heartless like the way KH is in the present, since they don't have that many characters like Hades, Jafar, Ursula, etc. that you could fight.

Soldier

Awards
I think a lot of you are forgetting one of the most important Warner Bros character of all, Free Willy!
props to them if they include the directors cut

Also, Gremlins anyone?

disney233

Awards
I doubt I would've played it if it was all Warner properties. The idea of a The Wizard of Oz level and Thumbelina is fun to think about though. The Wicked Witch of the West would have to play a main role... They really don't have that many villains that could rival most of Disney's, and she's the closest thing. Which makes me wonder who the bosses would even be? I suppose most of them would have to be Heartless like the way KH is in the present, since they don't have that many characters like Hades, Jafar, Ursula, etc. that you could fight.
Warner Bros has a lot of villains to work with as bosses between Mortal Kombat, RWBY, Batman, Superman, and Cartoon Network. They're not memorable as villains as Disney, but...there's a lot that could work out as boss fights rather than Heartless bosses.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
A Square Enix + Hanna Barbera universe would be really cool, it's not too late for Square Enix to pitch the idea.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
If that were to have happened and there was a Warner Brothers Japan and they worked in the same building, it’d be vastly different. Sora might’ve kept his lion-anthromorph original appearance and that chainsaw sword thing.

However, understand if that were the case the story would be vastly outside of what we’re used to. WB does not have many, if even any, princesses from fairytales, who are supposed to be averaged sized human girls by the way, as well as born or married to royalty, which majority of the PoH are with exceptions to Alice and Kairi, and even then, Alice is obviously nobility or gentry, while Kairi is an adopted daughter of the mayor, a politician. The villains aren’t particularly iconic except for the ones from DC, but there’s a reason Marvel titles have not been used yet, and Elmer Fudd being “villain material” outside of trying to shoot that “wascawwy wabbit” is something I have a hard time imagining. Looney Tunes being slapstick (with the exception of the Looney Tunes Show) can be difficult to provide material to plot, as opposed to movies that are based from fairytales that teach moral lessons or present a conflict and climax resolution rather than falling off cliffs after chasing a speeding bird or slipping on banana peels.

I’m not quite sure how that would turn out, but it sure would be interesting.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why has nobody mentioned the fact that Nomura was going to make a Batman game for Warner Bros then the whole thing fell through and he ended up working on Kingdom Hearts...

Soldier

Awards
Why has nobody mentioned the fact that Nomura was going to make a Batman game for Warner Bros then the whole thing fell through and he ended up working on Kingdom Hearts...
Because not a lot of people knew that, and most KH fans only know him as a man who has to work on several projects at the same time in order to get anything done.

Back