• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if S E Came out with a line of games like FF?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Ok lets say that the KH fan base never gets smaller and only gets bigger. So the big head honcho guys at S E are like lets keep the money rolling in and make a sorta FF game line of KH. Would you, or would you not want the charecters to change with each game? WOuld you want it so stay with sora all they way? Or would you want a new group of people with every new game like in the FF series (except X-2)?

Lupuscurrit

Great things never last forever, I would hate to see Kh be dragged out, and loose the greatness it had, so basically, I would want it to end and not become stale like bread...

The most I would be ok with is 5, no more or I think the fan base would get smaller and smaller and the game will repeat itself.

Reverse Dragon

I'd rather an limited game Series (3 or 4 at most) with the same Characters aging to 20 in the last game..at oldest.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Nomura already told us he didnt want to make this series lined up like FF.. but even if he did it just wouldent be right without going without sora as the main character.. and besides its based on disney, there arent THAT many great movies to keep kh going for what? 15+ versions

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I can't really see a 45-year old Sora standing around surrounded by three foot disney characters.

When Sora gets taller than Goofy, it's time to stop. No, KH should end when Sora gets too old. What would they do for the next series with the new kids? The same worlds over and over? Nah.

Tenki

Thelonepickle said:
I can't really see a 45-year old Sora standing around surrounded by three foot disney characters.

When Sora gets taller than Goofy, it's time to stop. No, KH should end when Sora gets too old. What would they do for the next series with the new kids? The same worlds over and over? Nah.

Sora is taller than Goofy in KH2. :D

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if we get to a number 3 i think thats where it should stop.. he'd be about 17 or 18 right?.. any higher and SE will become in danger of being sew'd for pedofile(sp?) characters
o.gif

Edit: i was kidding about the danger part btw

Last edited:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Gosh, what if we had as many Kingdom Hearts as the ammount of times this thread has been made!??!!??!!

Let's not find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back