• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if Sora is On soul Calibur 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
The Soul Calibur series is owned by Namco, not Square Enix.

SE has not been known to relinquish the rights on any of their characters, and to a fighting game primarily geared towards GameCube owning consumers is even less likely.

Not to mention how out of place a small boy like Sora would look amongst the heavily-muscled, huge weapon-wielding fighters of SC.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yes sora would never be in soul calibur..he would fit with the keyblade..

L

Lord Marluxia

Not cool man =\ I'd rather see Sephiroth or Cloud in SC. Viva la Omnislash xD

C

chaoschao

Nor did they own Spawn or Hei...hie...Whatever his name is...But they put them in too, because they got the rights to use them, just like they COULD for Sora. But Riku would fit better. He could be possesed by the Soul Edge! ^_^

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
Just so you know, Sora, Riku, Kairi and the rest of the non-disney gang are all owned by Disney, not Square-Enix. So that gives an even lesser chance of having Sora or whoever in Soul Calibur 3, i'm sure Disney wouldn't want humble lil' Sora clashing huge bad guys in a violent game. That's like putting Donald Duck against Berserker, do i smell fried duck?

paka

i agree with lord marluxia...cloud and sephiroth in a new soul calibur would be cool.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Lisafer said:
The Soul Calibur series is owned by Namco, not Square Enix.

SE has not been known to relinquish the rights on any of their characters, and to a fighting game primarily geared towards GameCube owning consumers is even less likely.

Not to mention how out of place a small boy like Sora would look amongst the heavily-muscled, huge weapon-wielding fighters of SC.
well was link owned by namco? its possible for sora to be there but i do seriously doubt it hes much too scrawny for a game of that seriousness (i mean the animation).. maybe realistic....ness...? would be a better word haha

Decron

i think that would ruin soul calibur in a way....
they that dante from devil may cry series is gonna be the extra character...

BHK Owns

hey could neone tell me what soul caliber is all about???..

what is it like a tekken game or something??

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I have a question:

What the hell does this have to do with KH2? All you are talking about is Soul Calibur which should be in the VG or whatever its called section o.o

And don't say Sora because he was in KH and CoM so this isnt directly KH2 section related. And its more SC than KH anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back