• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Sora isn't one of the GoL?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Makes sense. MX and his darknesses clash with the 7 light guardians and they fuse to make the X Blade. Xehanort is.the most powerful and strongest heart thus he takes control of the new body facing Sora. Only fittiing

Just an idea. I am just confused...I mean Ven and Vanitas HAD to fuse to form the X Blade so wouldnt that be the same now? The 7 gol and 13 sod fuse to make the X Blade

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Re: What if Sora isnt one of the GoL?

Just an idea. I am just confused...I mean Ven and Vanitas HAD to fuse to form the X Blade so wouldnt that be the same now? The 7 gol and 13 sod fuse to make the X Blade

(Thinking of a physical form of the 13 sod and 7 gol like a ventus-vanitas fusion)

Please get this monstrosity out of my head!!!!!!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

It's an idea that's been tossed around before and with little information as to how and why a GoL is chosen there's no reason to think that Sora absolutely must be a GoL outside of protagonist powers. If Sora isn't one of the GoL, and thus, not a viable ingredient for the X-Blade then if it gets forged I reckon that he'll be the one to temporarily wield it.

Plus, it doesn't even have to be the GoL, the PoH are also able to make the X-Blade. I wouldn't be surprised if they can mix them up (e.g. three PoH + four GoL = X-Blade). I don't know if something like that will be the final result but it seems like an option to me.

Samhain

Bronze Member

It's an idea that's been tossed around before and with little information as to how and why a GoL is chosen there's no reason to think that Sora absolutely must be a GoL outside of protagonist powers. If Sora isn't one of the GoL, and thus, not a viable ingredient for the X-Blade then if it gets forged I reckon that he'll be the one to temporarily wield it.

Plus, it doesn't even have to be the GoL, the PoH are also able to make the X-Blade. I wouldn't be surprised if they can mix them up (e.g. three PoH + four GoL = X-Blade). I don't know if something like that will be the final result but it seems like an option to me.

So Xehanort fuses in with Princess Jasmine, and Princess Ariel?

LMAO
That is one HOT Xehanort...i mean Xehanorta

Hakan Xatos

Awards

So Xehanort fuses in with Princess Jasmine, and Princess Ariel?

LMAO
That is one HOT Xehanort...i mean Xehanorta
Also over 12 guys and maybe an anthropomorphic mouse... You're really rolling the dice man.. lol

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

No, fusing isn't happening. It's about the clash.

Notice Yen Sid wasn't concerned with the Princesses being fused with, he was worried about Xehanort striking them down.

rodx

This is not so absurd, Sora fuses with his party in drive forms remember ?

Anagram

Banned

This is not so absurd, Sora fuses with his party in drive forms remember ?

I think that is just gameplay mechanic. In cut scenes they are there with him even if he's in a drive form.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I think it's likely Soraisn't a GoL. DDD made it pretty clear Sora isn't "special," he just connects other people, and besides, we know there are more than seven "special" heroes on the side of light, so it makes more than enough sense to punt one on even the flimsiest of premises.

Your theory does make for a pretty tidy conclusion while we're at it.

SephirothZ

I said this in another thread, but it would not surprise me at all if Sora was not a GoL. Nomura keeps saying he is not special, but that in itself almost makes him special because he is able to wield a keyblade and do all these amazing things even though he is not special... In essence, that does make him special.

I could easily see Nomura pulling some shinanigans with Sora. In fact, I would be surprised if Sora WAS a GoL.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

while originally he was supposed to be a darkness, he may very well still be. also, one GoL for every princess right? can kairi be her own guardian or is she even a light? for all we know, yen sid brought her to train as a precaution.

lol or she's guarding another princess while she has her own guardian. lea and kairi in a buddy comedy with a disney movie-like synopsis, i'd buy that spin-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back