• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Superbia isn't the MoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
Trying to think outside of the box on this one so hear me out. The MoM gave his apprentices their new names. What if he gave a 7th person the name "Super" or "Superbia"? If the wording on the box is indeed "X Super" then i have a theory in mind. What if the person thats supposed to open the box is "Super" or " Superbia"? Using his knowledge of the future, the MoM could've prepared the box for someone in the future. We assumed the box was the MoM, but what if it were a "gift" designated for someone he refers to "Super"? The Sigil marks the traitor...so perhaps the MoM flat out tells us that the traitor is the owner of the box? Someone is looking for the box in KH3...so who knows. Does this spark any thoughts?

KibakuRoxas

In the beginning, the MoM tells Luxu that Luxu plus himself would be 7. He then asks Luxu in a funny way if he himself doesn't count in. So i don't really think the MoM has an other apprentices, but that's just my thought.

Edit: Sorry for my bad english, still learning it... xD

ebenbork

Awards
Unless the MoM is the traitor. That's kinda what I've thought all along. If the foretellers and Luxu (based on character alone in back cover) are protectors of light, then why does xehanort get the keyblade? Unless right from the get go on destiny islands Xehanort was like I'm going to destroy everything. Cuz assuming the 7 deadly sins theory associated with the names "X" could mean traitor and "Super" means the MoMs name. I would say he's the traitor. But if you were taught and brought up by the same master as everyone else, wouldn't you also trust him blindly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back