• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the 5 that fell appeared in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Yes i'm talking about Larxene, Lexeaus, Zexion, Vexen, and Marluxia. If they hadn't fallen to Sora and Riku at castle oblivion then would that have made KH2 harder? You would think if you struggled in kh:com against some of them then that would reflect how you fought them in kh2. I think if they appeared in kh2 it would have made the game alot more interesting having the entire Organization to fight against.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, sometimes I wish COM never happened, that way KH2 could have more battles and more with the Organization

Fighting Larxene in a full 3D battle would be pwnage, she was one of my favorite Organization Members from COM

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
True, it would be interesting to fight marluxia in 3-D too, they could bring him to life in the opening and yet he had no actual place in kh2. Larxene, wow to fight her like you said that would be sweet, i could picture her speed and lightning based attacks to sora so clearly. Vexen on the other hand would kind of be a let down, he moved to slow and his moves were the easiest to read next to Lexaeus. when you think about it Zexion would still be alive and we would finally see his weapon and Nomura would have to of created it with his walking among the living.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
God that would have been..too cool...I had a dream like that where I had to fight Marluxia in KH2....but I never got to the actual fight screen..Damnit..XD...but some of the important things with the Org happened in COM that should have been in KH2..I guess it would've took longer to make...due to disk space and whatnot..*sigh*..I guess it was just never meant to be...maybe KH3..will...AWW I dont feel like saying it...-__-....

*Larxene..Rules......over Germany....shes a Nazi..XD

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
You know what that means if all the members were in Kh2? We would play the game LONGER. I wouldn't be around in this forum if that ever happened but you know what? That's frickin awesome! COM is so frickin short that Nomura and the team should have added it in kh2 for longer gameplay and deeper storyline. Also...we would be facing two strong final bosses. Marluxia and then Xemnas! That would have been awesome. Kh2 containing two final bosses would have been a great challenge by playing the game.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I just wish COM was the intro to kh2. It would've been better instead of an a gba. I dont think they come back though, because they're dead.

supercallo

the only reason they were difficult to me in com is becuase of the card battling system, if they were in kh2 then they would be alot easier. Heres hoping that in the wait between kh2 and kh3 the guys at square and disney get bored and totally revamp CoM into 3-D and put in on the ps2. or since it was on the game boy it could be put on the gamecube or wii. that would ROCK!!!

EternityMoon

I thought it was kinda stupid to fight off some of the members in CoM and then the rest in KH2. For one thing, Sora doesn't even remember doing it, so wouldn't he wonder where are the other 5? CoM had a good plot but it would have done much better to be in KH2 I think.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
If it were going to made for PS2, then it would sadly have to be with the KH battle system, and not the on ein KHII...But it would still be awesome...Larxene and Marluxia would be cool to battle, and then battle Ansem with Riku...Wow...Playing as Riku in COM in 3D on the PS3...:D...That would be awesome with the Dark Mode...hehe...:D..

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I always thought it would've been better if they were in KH2. More people were looking forward to playing KH2 than CoM, so Square should've put everything into KH2 including all the Org. members. If they had put them in the game, KH2 would've been longer, but thanks to CoM, Kh2 was actually half a game.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
King Sora_Strife said:
I always thought it would've been better if they were in KH2. More people were looking forward to playing KH2 than CoM, so Square should've put everything into KH2 including all the Org. members. If they had put them in the game, KH2 would've been longer, but thanks to CoM, Kh2 was actually half a game.

Yeah! But then they would have had to put it on two discs instead of just one, but that wouldn't have hurt anyone I think...:D...hehe...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Angel's Prayer said:
Someone said they would be optional bossess at the Underdrome.

They were gonna do that but they didn't have enough disk space and all that.

TSora said:
Yeah! But then they would have had to put it on two discs instead of just one, but that wouldn't have hurt anyone I think......hehe...

That would've been a good idea. One disk could be CoM, the other could be KH2. Yet another good idea ignored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back