• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if? Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zackarix

Awards
I've been playing Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line and loving it. Alongside enjoying the gameplay, I'm also having fun comparing and contrasting it with Melody of Memory. It's making me wonder how different it would have been if they had "just" decided to make a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm game instead of the more ambitious in a few ways Melody of Memory.

As impressive (and sometimes confusing) it was to see nearly every asset in the series re-created in Unity for a single game I think that seeing the Disney worlds in Theatrhythm's art style would have been really cute.

And with the more flexible party composition and the simpler to animate characters the Disney party members probably would have been permanent options instead of guest stars. And maybe even a playable Kairi that isn't a special limited event!

Does anyone more familiar with the Theatrhythm series have any other ideas of how different Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts would have been from the Melody of Memory we got?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It is kinda odd they didn't go that route, considering Theaterhythm's entire art style originated in KH Mobile. Like that's putting 2+2 together there.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Like this?
FpnsX8kXoB0Qfzs

FpnscspXoAYkv_j

FpnsfZqXgAIEJdP

Fpnsgh4WIAAnE7C

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Honestly anything to make the game meatier, have more content and last longer. Melody of Memory is a seriously underrated KH title and a few simple tweaks could have kept it alive much longer. Maybe a MoM2 can fix that?

Back