• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if, wacky theory....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
What if since in steam boat willie there is another mickey so that would mean two mickeys, well in steam boat willie sora has his normal clothes, so what if sora fuses with steam boat mickey, and thats how he gets his new black clothes.

Counterpart

how about...NO...Steamboat Willie is a game from back then right?So it would make sense for Sora to have his old clothes since the cartoon as in the past.Get it?

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I know, but like I said a wacky theory, and square enix could make the game how they want.

Edit: But also remember in CoM Sora still had he old clothes.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Not really then if there was another mickey then there would be another donald,goofy,and sora in stemboatwillie in old fashion it's possible but since we see mickey with no riku. i just don't know..................................

Counterpart

Its not a theory.And you are making it seem to how you want it not Square.Plus the reason in CoM he has his old clothes is because they were going to use the new clothes and new features on the PS version on the game not no handhled 2-D game.I think this should be closed its dumb!!!!

Last edited:

sinharvest_angel

kingdom2917 said:
Yeah, I know, but like I said a wacky theory, and square enix could make the game how they want.

Edit: But also remember in CoM Sora still had he old clothes.

yes wacky theroy (its even on ur title) so stop saying it when someone contradicts u,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back