• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if yuna were in KH2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
NightCrawla said:
What if THEY were in KH2!?!? X3

eww3lf.jpg

Hahahah! Omfg, Auron!!!! -runs off and cries with laughter-

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
HA hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay I'm cal.... ahahahahahahahahahahahah. Okay... hahahahahahahahahaha. Breath In. Breath Out. I'm done.

ChoosenTwilght

Maybe you'll see Tidus older along with Yuna cause you see Auron which doesn't look younger. That would be cool if both Tidus and Yuna were there.

Milh_Amethyz

Okey that sig is officialy funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

okey im done......Yuna is not going to be in kh2 i think.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I want Rinoa and Quistis in it, not Yuna. And Rinoa would have a great part in the game, Quistis too.

Quistis with instruct Kairi and Selphie in school. After all, it's her job.
Rinoa would pay a visit to Leon, and will keep irritating him with his new name.

Wouldnt that be awesome and funny?!! I think Nomura has to do that, he needs to do that.

Paopu_Fruit13

yuna is my favorite ff character EVER.i know a lot of ppl don't trust imdb but they said yuna will be in kh2..if she is i doubt she will have a big role,but we'll just have to wait i guess.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
If she appeared..she would be a kid..right?Since Tidus is in KH...Would they make an adult Yuna and a kid Tidus-.-'...Too confusing if they even considered it

she may not be a kid, because as you can see with Auron in KH2, he isn't a kid...

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
I love Yuna. That would be awsome if she was in KH2. But what would be really awsome would be if Sora could summon a couple of the aeons. Those aeons could kick some major heartless booty! But I could also see her as maybe a kid on Destiny Islands also. Maybe as one of Kairi's friends. I'd have to agree with kerobaroes that if they were to use Yuna, they would use her FFX outfit. The FFX2 outfit is way to reveling. Plus I don't think Disney would feel to stongly about the gun parts. But then again thats just my openion.

Paopu_Fruit13

i'd suspect yuna would be a kid..because i mean her and tidus are together so ffx fans would just be gawking at the screen if they showed a grown up yuna and kid tidus,i also agree rikku would have to be in it =) oh and one last thing-nightcrawla that signature is hilarious =D

Clouds_hikari

sorarocks said:
what if yuna were in kh2?she is one of my fav ff characters!i think it wud B cool!:)

liek omg!!!!!111 i hoep Yuna ish in KH2!!!
LEARN TO SPELL!!

It would be cool to have her in it.. but eh.. I don't know. I'd rather have Vincent in it than Yuna.

JoeysGirl

i heard that the girl who does yuna's voice is doing Larxene's in KH2, but i dont know if that is true. i personally dont think that she will be there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back