• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

Most probably the castle would have been turned pink, an both Vexen and Xemnas would be dead.
Most probably Riku or grr...... Kairi would come to "save" Sora

DarkRoxasNobody

Sora would probably be in a stage like his Anti Form forever only his body would be pink. (God I hate that color.) But anyway, Riku would finally be awoken and get his Way To Dawn keyblade. He would go to Castle Oblivion, try to save Sora with the King. Then he would be able to save Goofy and Donald and send them to Destiny Islands or Disney Castle. After dealing with Marluxia, Riku tries to save Sora. Sora is too evil to be saved and has no other choice but to be destroyed. A huge battle happens. At Destiny Islands, Kairi mourns over Sora but soon gets over it and starts dating Riku instead. That's what would happen in the Reverse/Rebirth mode instead, in my opinion.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
KH would become even more gay than it already is if that is even possible.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well I can understand if you hate KH and all, I jsut cant stand people who keep on saying that they hate it. So you say you'll get one of the new games but you hate it. Alright alirght I understand.

rent

if Marluxia gained control over Sora... everyone dies. :l

seababy89

If Marluxia dared to use Sora against the
Organization, Sora would have been killed,
Roxas (and maybe Xion) would have seen
to that.

But isn't sora part of roxas? like if Roxas was to "see to that sora be killed" as you suggested, wouldn't he be destroying himself as well? Just a thought

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It'd still be possible that Riku and/or the King could try to save him. Organization wise...
1. PINK
2. Flowers everywhere
3. Everybody is required to talk to the plants

KeyMasterX

That would be SWWEETT!
Marluxia (i hate the stupid pronunciation of this name >_>) FTW
Even though I would hope he would one day be sleeping on his giant robo and Riku snatches Sora and go fight bad guys for like ever together, and go visit Kairi once in awhile...
but thats why i dont make games xD

Ya,I dnt like how they say da name-Marluxia,when they say it,it sounds like a girls name!

Ya,Pink is girly!If evrything turns pink,I would die!

Last edited by a moderator:

riku is darkness

riku comes and brings the whole army of everyone good( even kairi with her keyblade) and saves sora, marluxia dies, but before, marluxia gets the power demyx has to make water clones, but instead of water clones, she multiplies, so her clones are really strong, and there is a big fight, even xemnas and xehanorts heartless help.

and when I mean whole army of everyone good, I mean the whole characters of kh, even the worhtless characters(i dont know who), as long as they can fight.

when i mean she multiplies, i mean a lot of exact replicas(same strength, hp,magic,etc), and a huge battle, that you play in kh2( im making this up) thats unlockable, and you go to different worldsto fight, which is how huge the battle is. anyone want to add to that?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A lot of SoNami, that's what would happen >:3~

And Riku being mindfucked by it all. It would be interesting to see them fight each other once Namine called Riku in for help, seeing how if DiZ won't let him at Sora, Namine'd certainly call out to the one person who'd actually be able to do something, if only to take down the Org who's holding her captive, if not also reach out to Sora. With Namine reattaching some of his Memories in order for it to work, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back