• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoxir

Awards
Could be. Weirder things have happened. I have a strong feeling that Birth By Sleep was not the last time we'd see him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... I think it could work. It wouldn't be Eraqus willingly, just as the 13th vessel wouldn't have been Sora doing it willingly. It'd just be more of having the appearance of Eraqus but with the goals of Xehanort. If so, I think that'd be kind of cool.

Actually there's a lot to wonder about as far as who the other darknesses are. I'm sure that either KH3 or whatever the next main KH game is will answer those questions.

Youniquee

Awards
He technically is, seeing as Terranort is speculated to be in the 13 darknesses. (Eraqus is in Terra's heart so it can be said he's apart of him) It's not possible for Eraqus himself to be a vessel as he doesn't even have a body.

Zul

Awards
I imagine Eraqus's light will contribute to Terra being able to restore himself at the end instead of just dying as a Xehanort, that's it really.

The difference between Roxas, Namine, and whatnot is to understand that Eraqus is actually dead. He didn't just have his heart displaced, he didn't travel time, he died, and passing his heart to Terra was the last thing he did, so that Terra can resist Xehanort.

Shoxir

Awards
I imagine Eraqus's light will contribute to Terra being able to restore himself at the end instead of just dying as a Xehanort, that's it really.

The difference between Roxas, Namine, and whatnot is to understand that Eraqus is actually dead. He didn't just have his heart displaced, he didn't travel time, he died, and passing his heart to Terra was the last thing he did, so that Terra can resist Xehanort.

Death can be easily reversed in Kingdom Hearts. In Birth By Sleep, Snow White died after eating a poisonous apple that slowly, but thouroughly, melted her insides. But she was brought back with the power of love. I think that deep down, one of the characters loves Eraqus enough that they would kiss him and magically reverse the death. A character that always watched Eraqus from afar and wrote in their journal about how cute he is. And that character is Master Xehanort.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Death can be easily reversed in Kingdom Hearts. In Birth By Sleep, Snow White died after eating a poisonous apple that slowly, but thouroughly, melted her insides. But she was brought back with the power of love. I think that deep down, one of the characters loves Eraqus enough that they would kiss him and magically reverse the death. A character that always watched Eraqus from afar and wrote in their journal about how cute he is. And that character is Master Xehanort.

Snow White wasn't dead. She was in a magic induced comma caused by the poison in the apple.

Shoxir

Awards
Snow White wasn't dead. She was in a magic induced comma caused by the poison in the apple.

A quote from the Disney Wiki,
The Poisoned Apple is a blood-red apple which, when bitten, will send its victim into the Sleeping Death. A victim of the Sleeping Death can only be revived by love's first kiss. It is used by the Witch in an attempt to do away with Snow White in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The Poisoned Apple is also well-known as Snow White's trademark object.

Sleeping death = death, not a coma. She wasn't breathing, she had a frigging funeral lol, but she was brought back to life by her true love. Who's to say Eraqus can't come back to life with true love's first kiss. AKA, MASTER XEHANORT BLEGHBLEGH KISSY KISSY lol

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Isnt eraqus like aqua and mickey there hearts are safe from darkness. I don't think he would be a syiltable vessel. I am hoping he can help free/reunit with terra so he can apologize

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sleeping death = death, not a coma. She wasn't breathing, she had a frigging funeral lol, but she was brought back to life by her true love. Who's to say Eraqus can't come back to life with true love's first kiss. AKA, MASTER XEHANORT BLEGHBLEGH KISSY KISSY lol

.......This is the reason why people are so turned off by anime is because of fans who think of crap like this...

Shoxir

Awards
.......This is the reason why people are so turned off by anime is because of fans who think of crap like this...

lol it makes just as much sense as everyone else's theories. People don't like it any less because some awesome guy on the internet posts something that actually makes sense. You are all going to be so jealous of my theories when we collect Xehanort's diary entries in KH 3. Weirder plot twists have happened in this series.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
1. (Master) Xehanort
2. (Young) Xehanort
3. (Ansem) Xehanort
4. Xemnas
5. Terra
6. Saix
7. Sora
8. Eraqus
9. Xigbar
10. Riku
11. ??Anti-Black Coat Nightmare??

That leaves three.

Terra is a Xehanort, Eraqus is part of Terra, Riku appeared in a black coat before (and was a Xehanort host at one time), and the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare may or may not be a known Xehanort, but his use of a sword is notable.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
1. (Master) Xehanort
2. (Young) Xehanort
3. (Ansem) Xehanort
4. Xemnas
5. Terra
6. Saix
7. Sora
8. Eraqus
9. Xigbar
10. Riku
11. ??Anti-Black Coat Nightmare??

That leaves three.

Terra is a Xehanort, Eraqus is part of Terra, Riku appeared in a black coat before (and was a Xehanort host at one time), and the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare may or may not be a known Xehanort, but his use of a sword is notable.

Why is Sora on your list, the nightmare wouldn't be on there either, and I think Riku would be a bit of a stretch unless you meant Repliku

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Why is Sora on your list, the nightmare wouldn't be on there either, and I think Riku would be a bit of a stretch unless you meant Repliku

Sora was confirmed to be a Xehanort in The World That Never Was, and a Riku wearing a hood appeared briefly in Dream Drop Distance, also, remember that time travel? I think while Riku's Body was possessed by Ansem, he was brought to the future to play his part, and sent back with no recollection of it, like Young Xehanort.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Sora was confirmed to be a Xehanort in The World That Never Was, and a Riku wearing a hood appeared briefly in Dream Drop Distance, also, remember that time travel? I think while Riku's Body was possessed by Ansem, he was brought to the future to play his part, and sent back with no recollection of it, like Young Xehanort.

Yes, but then we'd have the yellow eye'd/pointy eared Riku
Sora was saved from being a Xehanort

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yes, but then we'd have the yellow eye'd/pointy eared Riku
Sora was saved from being a Xehanort

But like Master Xehanort said, it was inevitable that they would all meet again, and Sora is still a potential Xehanort, and on the case of Riku, he wasn't close to Xehanort like Saix or Xigbar were, but he was, at one point, a vessel; making him also a potential Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back