• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloudZX

What if they had a match where you had to fight BHK? What would you do?

THis is a what if now ok it not possible for them to fight

C

CloudZX

Yeah thats what i mean i would get the cheat code unlimited Drive Bar and fuse with Goofy and have a one on one Dual Wielding Keyblade fight!!!!

mirasaki

Oh man I'd charge right in there and die....hands down. Most likely if you fight BHK, he will be as hard as Riku(not to say that Riku is particularly difficult, but that first fight always is).

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i would kick the living crap out of him. i mean just because he has 2 keyblades doesnt mean nuthin. ill take him down with one. lol nah will probably hae to use 2. but yeah i would beat him senseless.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I seriously think I wouldn't fight him.....Just run around everywhere and hope he doesn't kill me....-_-;....I'm a dork...

Sora: Yes you are....but what if you were FORCED to fight him?? @_@

Kaze: YEAH!!! <_< >_>

Me: I'd probably pretend he was someone else then kick his sorry @$$. ^_^

Kaze & Sora: -_-;...stupid brunette that acts blonde....

Mighty_Joe_Z

i would defeat him in kombat (yes, i spell combat with a "k")...............and then eat him:)......using the keyblade as a giant fork

louis

I would fight him of course but i might lose.After seeing him fight in Deep dive he looks like he is very skilled with the 2 keyblades and he seems t be way more skilled then sora and he also seems very fast so he might kick my a%%:D

Last edited:

louis

I relly don't think BHK is going to be as weak or as easy to beat as you guys are making it sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back