• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosChristianus

I would fight him and beat him.No cheats!! And then Riku will come out and I'll fight him. Then they will join forces like Cloud and Leon and I would beat them too!

heartslayer101

TwiztedRikuChan said:
I would fight and defeat him with Sora's super-wicked keyblade powers and take his clothes and take pictures of him and put it all over the internet, then I would sother him in barbecue sauce and eat him slowly from the head down, just like a snake.

But afterall, this is just a "What if" right?

Ummmmmmmmm................ yeah what the hell is wrong with you?:confused:

E

Ecstacy

TwiztedRikuChan said:
I would fight and defeat him with Sora's super-wicked keyblade powers and take his clothes and take pictures of him and put it all over the internet, then I would sother him in barbecue sauce and eat him slowly from the head down, just like a snake.

But afterall, this is just a "What if" right?

WTF!!! not a bad idea(besides the taking clothes off thing and taking pictures) anyhoo i would beat him to a pulp and yell at the screen while im doing it. just for taking so long to know about the bastard.

Me: die u blonde haired sunnawabich
*Bhk gets knocked to the floor and lays motionless*
Me: now whats your name?
*shows a cut scene of him dying*
Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao i am bored.

Brian

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I'd probably die once on purpose. He's too cool to beat up. I'll just run around and try to dodge his attacks. I did that in KH with Cloud. I let him kill me on purpose. But if I have to beat him up to comtinue the game, I'll have to fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back