• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT IRONY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK OK I'm not sure if someone already discussed this or not but I didn't find anything so here I go!

In the secret ending of BBS we see Aqua and Asem the Wise sitting bye the beach in the world of darkness where Riku and Sora were at the end of KH2. With that being said Aqua has been in the world of darkness for what 10 years? Then out of the blue Riku and Sora are there and she like totally missed them going back into the door of light!

Now I am sure this must be an ironic moment! You see Aqua wanted to find a way out of the world of darkness and for years she was lost. Then Riku and Sora come along open up the door out of there and she MISSED THEM! I mean she should've been there at the time to get out of there but she wasn't!

OH SWEET BAD IRONY!

what do think about this?

DXLelouch

Nah Nomura would be foolish to kill off the first useful KH female lolz(by useful i mean one tht actually gets of her ass and does something)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
What Insomniac and moonerzie said, the Aqua scene takes place after KH2 but i'm not worried i think Sora n Riku will take care of it...

ICECOOL113

They were on different sides of the ocean. Aqua is in the darkness side and Sora and Riku were in the twilight side. So there were an entire ocean separating them.

Unless you have like a picture of Riku and Sora on the beach in the land of darkness that looks different than the one Aqua was in the secret ending then I'm sorry but I think that Aqua was in the same spot and just missed at the end of KH2....sorry!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
They were on different sides of the ocean. Aqua is in the darkness side and Sora and Riku were in the twilight side. So there were an entire ocean separating them.

No.

And since Ansem mentions him not seeing Sora/Roxas for a year, I'd say the scene was a bit far off after KH2 to have it be considered so ironic.

Sylvos

You just see her reach there and meet Ansem one year after KH2 (13 years in the darkness). She wasnt there when Sora and Riku came.

And whoever said she died cant tell time...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Nah Nomura would be foolish to kill off the first useful KH female lolz(by useful i mean one tht actually gets of her ass and does something)

Third, not first. There was Larxene, then Xion, and now Aqua.

Anyway, she missed them by like a year.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura already Said that Sora and Riku were on the inbetween side of the shore. Aqua is on the darkness side of the shore.

Plus Aqua obviously isn't dead since the scene with her and Ansem takes place 1 year after KH2 which means she has survived in the dark realm for 12 years now.

ffdgh

this brings up a question...
does the ordinary flow of time apply for the realm of darkness?

Death

Your #1 Bruh
How will she be dead if she;s with Ansem the Wise's Nobody ? She probably just missed them. She was Travelling RoD for 12 years. And She's not dead.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
this brings up a question...
does the ordinary flow of time apply for the realm of darkness?

Probably, seeing as how she said she's been traveling for quite a long time. I'm thinking all the worlds follow the same time pattern.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its even more ironic when you think about it this way:

Aqua had been trying to leave for 10 years
Sora and Riku decided to stay and left immediately

ffdgh

irony: a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
hmm, now that i think about it, where did vens and terra's keyblade come from and go after saving aqua? maybe she could have followed them XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back