• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is a Keyblade Master truly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Its like if one were to come out with a legendary marking ont here body theyd be held in the highest regards.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Because he lacks the knowledge. People, wielding the Keyblade does not mean you know anything about. KH1: it was just a weapon Sora wacked enemies with. KH2: He seems to use more of the keyblades powers.(just a little bit) It is likely that with everyone else that he forgot TAV, and therefore don't even have half the knowledge he would have had.

keve twilight

i have 1 thing to add does someone have to train to become a keyblade wielder are does it just choose you and also if there was a keyblade war what happened to the masters and why had no one heard of it and why did the keyblades rest there at the crossroads

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Because he lacks the knowledge. People, wielding the Keyblade does not mean you know anything about. KH1: it was just a weapon Sora wacked enemies with. KH2: He seems to use more of the keyblades powers.(just a little bit) It is likely that with everyone else that he forgot TAV, and therefore don't even have half the knowledge he would have had.

Yeah I agree I mean TAV can ride and transform there keyblade. The best Sora has done is make his keyblades float.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
i have 1 thing to add does someone have to train to become a keyblade wielder are does it just choose you and also if there was a keyblade war what happened to the masters and why had no one heard of it and why did the keyblades rest there at the crossroads
Because that is where the battle took place or the keyblade graveyard. And either a Master or a Keyblade has to choose. And the Keyblade War must have wiped them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back