• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is "Counter Electrode"???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justified1217

I was reading that thing where it said POTC was going to be counter electrode but i dont know what that means. I mean i know what electrode means but what does it mean in video game language??? :confused:

Thank You and Goodnight lol

Justified1217

you guys make it seem like you know what your talking about but deep down i think that none of us know. Why would they use the word electrode to represent "happy"...explain oh wait i dont think ne one can so w/e ill wait till the game comes out cuz you guys trying to sound like you know what your talking about is confusing me more so yea.

Thank You and Goodnight lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Most of us have the intellegence to know what words mean >_>

I took a Latin and Word Roots course, i know what I'm talking about >_>

BTW PWNed: Lol, can't we share the PWNing?

sinharvest_angel

no muffin do not stop, this is ur devil consience speaking, keep pwning, keep pwning, listen to me, not that one with gold ring on top of his head

EnoehT

that is true but then agin you should look at all the topics to make sure yur not repeating one.... anyway I didnt know about the counter electrode so thatnks for clarifying that muffin

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Like I said before, we should share the PWNing, but since I got this one first, I dub this thread

[PWNED]

NJMIgnatio

Themuffinman said:
I beleive it means it will have a sobering atmospere
Counter = Opposite
Electode = Electicity is associated with excitement
The opposite of exitement = Depressing/Sobering atmosphere
Which basically means that the POTC world will not be all Gumdrops and Smiles

On and on you guys go...Pwning is all well and fun, it's just not ethical. I will now direct your attention to the number of posts the guy has. It should be inferred that he is a new member, ergo the impression that you guys are giving him is very negative.

Counter Electrode? Probably suggests a turning point of _____? Or perhaps, in comparison to other Disney Worlds, it's just an unexpected element amidst other elements(Think Nightmare Before Christmas). Most of us has seen POTC. Conjecting that POTC is "not all Smiles and GumDummys" is a pretty broad generalization.

V-Jump says "Counter-Electrode", and Muffinman brings up Latin! LMAO!

For all you electronic-esque guru nerds, Counter Electrode is often referred to as Auxilary Electrode or Secondary. (Muffinman LOL)

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Latin is the root of 60% of the english language Jackass >_>

Excuse me if I don't know pgrases like "Auzilary Electrode" >_>

I took what words I had, and tied them together in what seemed sensible, so sue me if I got it wrong
Aflip.bmp

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
whoa kids calm down i called pwnage nooen can inflict harm on anyone today

you 2 are both n00bs so i can't say much else

NJMIgnatio

Themuffinman said:
Latin is the root of 60% of the english language Jackass >_>

Nah, do ya think!? Tahts amzing! But it does not explore the query. There is also Greek and Old English roots to the word "Counter", I believe. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back