• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is going on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
God, I just LOVE how despite that some of us are answering most of your questions, you keep asking the same thing! We travel each world's dreams, not the world itself. Each world's hearts dreams its inhabitants and events of when the world was taken by Darkness. That is why Pinocchio is still a puppet and Jiminy is there, but doesn't remember Sora or Riku. Seriously, if one more person ignores our comments and keeps asking the same questions, I'm gonna tear my head off!

I haven't been keeping up with DDD at all lol.
But apparently worlds can dream now. That's kind of stupid.

I got about as far as this comment before I decided to reply. Calm down. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

lol, well they have hearts so it isn't too farfetched that they can dream

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Traverse Town is in the world of sleep. Geppetto and Pinocchio were living there when the worlds destroyed by darkness were restored at the end of KH1. Is it so hard to believe that they may have had their world stay in the same place?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Traverse Town is in the world of sleep. Geppetto and Pinocchio were living there when the worlds destroyed by darkness were restored at the end of KH1. Is it so hard to believe that they may have had their world stay in the same place?

Nobody is debating where their world is. Not on this page, at least. It is the fact that the Pinocchio, Geppetto, and Jiminy we meet are only dreams and not the real characters–or that they don't remember anything–that is confusing people.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Sorry, I didn't mean to take out my anger on you. It's just that I've had to explain about four times now and most most of these people don't even have the intellect to check the previous pages.

axel95

Awards
Thank you for having a little something I'd like to call, "COMMON SENSE"! :)
common-sense.jpg

It's amazing how true this is! As for the unpleasable fanbase: BE PATIENT!!!!!!! The game is (just guessing here) about six months away from being released in Japan. So it will probably be about niune months to a year before we see it in the Sates. Once it's released most of your questions will be answered! As for those that aren't, we'll just have to wait until KH3.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Just because a game is released doesn't mean it will answer questions in the correct way all the time a lot of people still have lingering questions from the first couple of games for crying out loud.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So up until these new scans were translated, we had all come to a general conclusion that these worlds were lost to the realm of sleep due to being forgotten, or at least something similar to that. But then square enix decides to bring pinnochio into the game. Now dont get me wrong, the world looks incredibly amazing, but I dont think that this game was the right time to debut it.

All it has seemed to do is screw up everythingthat we thought we knew about this game. How does pinnochios world, which by all accounts was restored to the realm of light at the end of kh1, suddenly appear in the realm of sleep? The only possible explanation was that it was forgotten in the 2(?) years since kh1.
But now we learn (by jimminy's bio) that these do not appear to be the characters that we have gotten to know. So now sqeenix is giving off the impression that all of these worlds are just dreams of the real worlds. So none of our actions have any consequences?

Does anyone actually understand whats going on at this point and can clarrify it for me? Thank you

Prankster's Paradise doesn't screw anything up. Of course this was the right game for it to debut. Nomura said already many of the worlds that were considered for past games would appear in KH3D. Prankster's Paradise was considered for 358/2 Days, so obviously it had a really good chance of getting into KH3D. It was one of the worlds I was expecting for awhile now.

And we never knew for sure if Prankster's Paradise was returned to normal at the end of KH1. We all just assumed it did, but of course back then we had no idea there was a Realm of Sleep. So it's perfectly understandable to think that Prankster's Paradise is one of the worlds sleeping.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Prankster's Paradise doesn't screw anything up. Of course this was the right game for it to debut. Nomura said already many of the worlds that were considered for past games would appear in KH3D. Prankster's Paradise was considered for 358/2 Days, so obviously it had a really good chance of getting into KH3D. It was one of the worlds I was expecting for awhile now.

And we never knew for sure if Prankster's Paradise was returned to normal at the end of KH1. We all just assumed it did, but of course back then we had no idea there was a Realm of Sleep. So it's perfectly understandable to think that Prankster's Paradise is one of the worlds sleeping.

Not to mention Nomura already plain out said that not all worlds got restored at the end of KH 1 in his latest interview.

A fraction of the worlds were not fallen to darkness, but submerged in sleep. Pinocchio's world is obviously one of them and it is entirely possible that Gepetto and Pinocchio himself got submerged in sleep as well when Traverse Town got submerged as well at the end of KH 1.
They were relocated to their own world in the process and while the "true" Jiminy Cricket stayed at Disney Castle their own memories (and those of the world itself) created a memory/dream-version of Jiminy inside the RoS.

axel95

Awards
Just because a game is released doesn't mean it will answer questions in the correct way all the time a lot of people still have lingering questions from the first couple of games for crying out loud.
Most of the questions that we have right now will probably be answered in the game. Like what is going in with the worlds in the RoS, etc.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Trimms

Ouch!

@ axel95

That's not necessarily true there are still some questions lingering about earlier games even the original.

rls246

Website
gamerview1186.blogspot.com
What I think is gone just like in BBS where terra and aqua took the master trials. Sora and Riku have to now take there master trials. So they are put into a dream world so they are tested on how well they are resisting the darkness in side them selves. To help them they have those spirit animals to help them. I think, but this just a theory of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What I think is gone just like in BBS where terra and aqua took the master trials. Sora and Riku have to now take there master trials. So they are put into a dream world so they are tested on how well they are resisting the darkness in side them selves. To help them they have those spirit animals to help them. I think, but this just a theory of mine.

Well, it is confirmed that Sora and Riku are going to be taking their Mark of Mastery exams, and they are put in the dream world as their exam. However, the dream eaters are still being speculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back