• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is Goofy holding???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

i believe that's one of the things we see BHK and his friends hold on top of the clocktower in TT

helios

Bronze Member
Yeah weird it looked like BHK had the trophy in a trailer i saw.

ultamaSora

its probably a trophy that u get for the tournament that we saw with BHK and Setzer

adventchildkiori

<AumaaN> said:
i believe that's one of the things we see BHK and his friends hold on top of the clocktower in TT

Yes it does seem to be the trophy that BHK and his friends (from what was said) wins from "The Struggle", the event that happens in Twilight Town (once a year?). How Sora and Co. got it, who knows... I don't think anyone should make a big deal out of this till further information is released.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
it dose look like that thingy BHK had. and Sora looked sad. *GASP* dose something happen to the BHK after he and Sora meet???

helios

Bronze Member
ultamaSora said:
its probably a trophy that u get for the tournament that we saw with BHK and Setzer
Who is Setzer? You mean Seifer maybe.

Dr. Stoopid

Na, Setzer is another FF guy (FF3 in jap/6 in US) who showed up outta nowhere like the rest of em. And this "trophy" must be the same kind of item as the one held by the bhk gang, cuz it comes complete with those shiny ball things. (which look to me like materia, as if there wasn't enough FF)
Either way, I don't care what that thing is.

Last edited:

NettikGirl

I don't really know... But yeah, it must be from "the Struggle."
I wonder why Sora's sad? Goofy looks like he's trying to reassure him, though. ^^;;

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
strike chaos said:
does any know what Goofy is holding click to enlarge

He is holding a trophy that somewhat resembles Roxas, Hayner, Pints and Orette's trophy they won in "The Struggle". Sora must have entered that same tournament and might have gave the trophy to Roxas or Roxas gave Sora the Trophy.

strike chaos

look at the trophy or whatever what are those balls wasn't the BHK and friend holding them.

click image to enlarge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back