• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is "guilt" in relation to medals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've seen people throwing that term around. No idea what it means.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I've seen people throwing that term around. No idea what it means.
When you fuse two of the same medals together, it will fill a yellow dot and boost the special attack's power. Fusing 6* medals as much as possible allows you to "guilt" the medal, which boosts the attack even further by a certain percentage. The percentage is a luck-of-the-draw sort of thing, and certain medals can be boosted higher than others.

Story-wise, it's something that's enabled by an item Chirithy gives you called the "power bangle." People are betting that it has SOMEthing to do with darkness, just given the Guilt symbols and the concept's very name.

Kingdom King 13

The term itself comes from the Japanese version of the game and is not found in the English version anywhere.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Ahhh okay, thanks you two. I've fused a couple 6 stars toegther, wasn't aware that's what it was called though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back