• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Master Eraqus getting out of this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Plus, the characters of kingdom hearts don't neccasarily know death doesnt apply in their universe.

Hold on, that's REALLY stretching what Nomura said. I know he said death didn't exist, but if it REALLY didn't, they wouldn't even consider the concept that they may not live forever. Think about it. If nobody died, would anyone even think death is possible?

Radar

Bronze Member
IMO you can actually die in KH universe. I mean cmon why do you think MX wanted a new body.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The whole "death doesn't exist" is more of a misinterpretation. Basically when Nomura said "death doesn't exist" he meant that nobody can stay permanently dead... which to be fair, is what most people in a religion believe.

Think about it... in most religions, do they believe that once your dead on Earth, that's it and you're just gone forever? No, most of them believe that a part of you goes in another world, another "state in life" or whatever. That's basically what Nomura is saying.

Nomura was talking about the state of "sleep", right? I'm pretty sure that "sleep" is basically used as a state that happens after "death." "Sleep" could mean the characters are just in peace or go to another world in a subconscious matter or however you wish to interpret it. So it's not necessarily that he means "everyone is immortal, YAY!" it's more like "People die, but they don't just stop existing."

khlover7

I might return
1st off, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Losing Heart does not = Death. Losing Heart = Losing Heart. Heart consumed by darkness = Heartless. Body and soul left behind after lost heart = Nobody.

Death = When the body dies and the soul leaves, and the heart apperantly returns to KH.

I hate when people claim lose of heart = Death, it was stated in Ansem's report in KH2 that they are not the same thing.

Secret Ansem's Report 4 said:
Where have they come from, and where are they going?
Three elements combine to create a life: a heart, a soul, and a body.
But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost?
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?
A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears into the darkness.
There is little time.
If I remain in this realm much longer, I will certainly learn these answers the hard way.
My heart is already a captive of the darkness.

Ah I see, this was during his theory/discovery of Nobodies.

Secondly, everyone thinks Eraqus is dead, just like they think Ansem is dead. That's it.

My point exactly, I want to know if Eraqus will be saved and if we he'll return (since he's not dead).

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Wasn't his body is being destroyed in KH2? I don't know about that, me too think that was his heart in RoD.
In the BBS secret ending we see AtW on the Dark Meridean. Maybe that was just his heart but how would he make it take a humane form?

khlover7

I might return
In the BBS secret ending we see AtW on the Dark Meridean. Maybe that was just his heart but how would he make it take a humane form?

Look at Sora, he was a walking heart for a bit. This idea is very unlikely however, just lone heart in the Dark Meridian would be way to dangerous for AtW.

Sinker

Awards
Anyone who has seen Blank Points knows that 1) Eraqus is inside Terra and 2) AtW is in the RoD, not dead. And as for Eraqus coming back, not likely. In Blank Points after I believe it says "All the pieces lie where they fell" it shows the different characters that Sora is supposed to help and they are Namine, Roxas, Xion, Axel, Terra, Ven, Aqua, and AtW. Yeah, they all do think that AtW is dead after that machine, exploded I guess, but I still guess he is going to make a comeback in another game. My point of saying all that is that Eraqus was not in that part where it showed the people Sora was going to help, er save I guess, and therefore he might not comeback later in a game, its still possible and it might just be by some weird miracle. I probably strayed from the original post. And it is very likely I'm wrong and it's probably because that I am extremely tired right now.

Stars

リク

Maybe it is just showing AtW in RoD? I don't know, i thought his body has been destroyed in KH2 during he destroyed the KH.

Topic : Maybe Eraqus' heart is safe protecting by Terra? xD

Pratiko

Awards
In Blank Points after I believe it says "All the pieces lie where they fell" it shows the different characters that Sora is supposed to help and they are Namine, Roxas, Xion, Axel, Terra, Ven, Aqua, and AtW.
Nomura said in an interview that you can notice that Axel doesn't say Sora's name out loud like Roxas and Xion do. He also said to use that as a hint.

Maybe it is just showing AtW in RoD? I don't know, i thought his body has been destroyed in KH2 during he destroyed the KH.
He's alive. He even interacts with Aqua. The only problem he has is that it seems he has some memory loss, but he still remembers Sora and his journey.

Stars

リク
^ And how he end up in the Realm of Darkness? If he remained his human form and never lose his heart, how come he lost his memories?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You don't need to lose your heart to get into the realm of darkness (examples Mickey and Aqua), as well as losing your heart doesn't always mean the creation of a heartless.
The memory loss of Ansem the Wise could also stem from the explosion of the KH-encoder.

Fallen Prince

You don't need to lose your heart to get into the realm of darkness (examples Mickey and Aqua), as well as losing your heart doesn't always mean the creation of a heartless.
The memory loss of Ansem the Wise could also stem from the explosion of the KH-encoder.

AtW says in Blank Point "But much like the last time I was here, I have no recollection of how i came here or from whence I came." So the KH encoder is a no, considering his first time to to RoD. Just saying.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
AtW says in Blank Point "But much like the last time I was here, I have no recollection of how i came here or from whence I came." So the KH encoder is a no, considering his first time to to RoD. Just saying.

You seem to mix up something here, the first time Ansem was banished by his six apprentices he went into the realm of nothingness, not the realm of darkness.
That line is either translated wrongly or maybe a plothole, as the secret ansem reports state otherwise about Ansem's memories. If he really had lost his memories he wouldn't even able to write the secret ansem reports...

Absolute

You seem to mix up something here, the first time Ansem was banished by his six apprentices he went into the realm of nothingness, not the realm of darkness.
That line is either translated wrongly or maybe a plothole, as the secret ansem reports state otherwise about Ansem's memories. If he really had lost his memories he wouldn't even able to write the secret ansem reports...

Didn't AtW have orange eyes at the end of BBS? Doesn't that mean he was exposed to something dark-related?

Stars

リク

No, I mean how he end up in the Realm of Darkness, is it the darkness brought him to? And the KH-encoder doesn't destroy his body?

I thought he said it was his second time to be in Realm of Darkness when he talks to Aqua?

Crystal

Silver Member
I have a question. Since person who calling "Sora" in blank point is the one who want Sora to save, how about Namine ? What pain did she suffers?

Fallen Prince

I have a question. Since person who calling "Sora" in blank point is the one who want Sora to save, how about Namine ? What pain did she suffers?

Not too sure but I'm pretty sure that it's the promise that Sora made to her to say thank you. At least that's the gist I've gotten from a Re:Coded scene. Very spoilery but thats why we're in the spoiler section lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
Not too sure but I'm pretty sure that it's the promise that Sora made to her to say thank you. At least that's the gist I've gotten from a Re:Coded scene. Very spoilery but thats why we're in the spoiler section lol.

You mean in Re:CoM , Sora make a promise to Namine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back