• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Master Eraqus getting out of this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
If not mistaken, is before Sora go into the pod for his sleep.
It has been years since i played RE:CoM lol
Yeah pretty sure you are right there.

But is Namine on the Official "sora save list"
I mean data namine got sora to say thank you, but the real Namine has yet to be thanked right?

Is that supposed to be her torment? I would think it would be more like the pain she had when she was forced to scramble with sora's memories when he entered CO.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah pretty sure you are right there.

But is Namine on the Official "sora save list"
I mean data namine got sora to say thank you, but the real Namine has yet to be thanked right?

Is that supposed to be her torment? I would think it would be more like the pain she had when she was forced to scramble with sora's memories when he entered CO.

When Namine becomes a data?

Fallen Prince

When Namine becomes a data?

It's all in Re:Coded....so you might wanna be careful what you're asking since it seems you haven't spoiled yourself yet. Re:Coded is all about Data and therefore you play as Data Sora and everyone (minus Mickey Donald Goofy Jiminy) are data version because the game is about the data inside of Jiminy's journal that gets erased. Lots of spoilers so just watch out so you don't ruin the game for yourself ^

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Exactly...one has also to pay attention that Data Naminé and Naminé are not the same persons (again, I know).

But going down this road further would mean extreme spoilers for Re: Coded, as Fallen Prince pointed out...

...so unless one wants to be spoiled it's advisable to avoid topics regarding the data world in its entirety.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's why one uses "data world" instead of "digital", although I think someone like Lucemon would make a neat boss...*ggg*, little brat with uber-wings going nuts...

Revolution

He served his purpose in BBS, but he has no real connection to Sora at all, so Namine wouldn't know that he needed to be saved.

From what we know:

Roxas = Sora's Nobody. So, he would be connected to Sora
Xion = Replica made from Sora's memories, so she is connected
Terra = Strong connection to Ven, also met Riku and did the transfer exam thingy.
Aqua = Met Sora on the Island
Ven = Heart is connected to Sora's.

Axel is a question, but I'm gonna go with the moment before he died, helping Sora. That connected him somehow to Sora
And Namine was created from Sora, so she is connected.

Eraqus and AtW arent connected to Sora, so Namine wouldnt know. Doesn't mean they cant be saved though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back